Filled in my BIO

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Duffsangel, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Good morning Y'all! Guess you can't tell where I am from?? I did my Bio, so go read it and learn more about me. Sorry the pic is big. Is there someway I can make it smaller?? Anyway, I am going to be reading your bios so I can get to know you better!
    Have a great day! It is chilly and rainy here...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Duff
  2. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Good morning Y'all! Guess you can't tell where I am from?? I did my Bio, so go read it and learn more about me. Sorry the pic is big. Is there someway I can make it smaller?? Anyway, I am going to be reading your bios so I can get to know you better!
    Have a great day! It is chilly and rainy here...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    Duff
  3. Fibrobeachbum

Fibrobeachbum New Member

How do you get on there to look? Have a great day and hope it is painfree. Do not work too hard.
    Hugs,
    Ann
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

now when we are conversing it will be like I actually know you! Great pic..I do not have the capability to post those.

Been cold and rainy here in se Iowa too!

Hey..Fibrobb..just click on her name at the right of her post and it will take you to her bio!

You two have a great weekend...still
  5. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

That's a fine looking boy. I'll bet you're proud of him. I'm too stupid to figure out how to put a pic on mine. Would probably break the camera if I tried.
    Kathryn
  6. kadywill

kadywill New Member

I'm really happy to meet you!! Keep in touch!
    Love,
    Kady
  7. Duffsangel

Duffsangel New Member

Thanks for the replies!!!
  8. Copper2002

Copper2002 New Member

Hi Duff!

Good looking boy ya got there! errr, young man, i mean. You look to be, justifiably, very proud of him!

Thanks for posting your pic. I love it when folks do that, so we can REALLY get a sense of who it is we're getting to know.

My picture, too, came from a larger photo. I loaded my pic into Microsoft Photo Editer. I used the crop feature to select only my face, and "threw the rest away". Then I saved the cropped image into a .jpg format. I loaded this into the this boards' profile template, and that was it.

Nice chattin' with you!
    Copper
    Let Miracles Replace all Grievances
  9. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

Great Pic!
    I have to try and figure out how to put mine on here too.
    Have a good day.....

LOVE,
    HOUSEOFBLUES