Finally a diagnose that makes sense!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sjogrens, Feb 28, 2006.

1. sjogrens

sjogrens New Member

I went for a normal rheamatiod check up today and the doctor figured out I also have hypermobility syndrome. He said he couldn't believe he had missed this.tHIS explains the fybro and all my pain since I was a kid. He said were you a gymist and I said no I was in ballet. The dr. said I bet you were flexible. This is pretty sad but a lot of circus people have this. But now this whole thing makes sense it also is know as a invisible syndrome.
    '
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

Is there any treatment for this???? How does it affect you?

I was at ballet last night, Coppelia, lovely!!
    loveRosie
  3. sjogrens

sjogrens New Member

As far as I know I never poped a joint out of socket. The doctor was surprised that I haven't done that because I am so flexible. I have had many sprains. He said that this and fybro make all the sense in the world now.I never thought to question why my legs bent back when I stood and so on. I thought I was just strangely proportioned. Yes I have bad hip pain. I wouldn't have thought this problem could cause so much of my pain. I have all these invisible syndromes and this is why know one understands my pain.
  4. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Enrhos Danos(SP) syndrome where the joints pop out. If you have it you will need to be monitored for some heart defects that can go with this condition, which causes joints to pop out. Some people have it in all joints.

Love Anne C
  5. sjogrens

sjogrens New Member

i will get checked.