Finally a Lyme Doc... Here is my treatment.. feel weird already

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Kimba4318, May 9, 2007.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Just started today:
    1 drop cats claw in 4 oz. water (drank 1/2 glass as prescribed)

CoQmax CF (1 in am & 1 in PM)
    L-Carnitine 500 mg. (1 in am 1 in PM)
    Magnesium (1 am, 1 pm)
    Nutrient 950 w/out copper or iron (1 am 1 pm)

I feel real shakey and jittery already, heart racing, face is flushed and feel some burning inside. temp up 1 degree, feels like 50 degrees. Feel lightheaded and like little bugs are crawling on my scalp.

Doc said strong reaction for just the beginning. ANy thoughts on this? Does this mean something is working already or just maybe the energy vitamins kicking in?

It's gonna be a long road, but what I have been waiting for.

Hugs
    Kim
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

All i know is i just HATE feeling like that!!! For what ever reason.

I just told my mom recently that trying to get better is just as hard as staying sick.

I hope this works for you. I may need to treat for lymes too soon, and do not want to use ABX unless i have no choice.

So much conflicting info, really has me stressed out and confused lately.

Hang in there,
    Hugs,
    Misty
  3. grace54

grace54 New Member

Glad you found a DR to treat you. Sounds like you are starting to herx on the cats claw. I started some catsclaw last week and felt it working, I seemed to have a slight temp with sweating too.

What brand of the CC are you taking? What doesn't kill us will make us stronger they tell me. Hope you get better fast:)
  4. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Thanks friends for the info and support. Does anyone know (and I know it is different for everyone) when the worst of the herxing happens... even if it is by your experience. How long before you felt the worst? Do you believe I am trying to get a job during this time??? Bad timing I know... I already feel even more spacey :-(

Grace54: The CC is Samento by NutraMedix... what brand are you taking?

Hugs
    Kim
  5. grace54

grace54 New Member

I am taking a product called Saventaro sold by Swanson.It is not cheap so I am shopping around. Good luck to you
  6. munch1958

munch1958 Member

ABX: 250 mg. Zithromax + 1/4 tablet Flagyl
    Vitamin D: 5,000 iu per day
    Diflucan: 200 mg. 1X
    Nystatin: 2 500,000 iu tablets 3X per day
    Minocin: 100 mg. capsule 1X
    Liver Care (Liv.52): 2 capsules 2X

Renew Life Probiotics
    PB8
    Sacchromyces Boulardi
    Sacchromyces Cerevsiae (Epicor)

Epicor is an immunogen shifter. It supposed to shift natural killer cells into high gear. I need all the NKC's I can get!

The Minocin is supposed to make me sun sensitive but it does just the opposite for me. When I'm feeling light sensitive and overall nasty and bloated in the sun it does something for me.

This following herbs from Stephen Harrod Buhner's book Healing Lyme and Co-Infections:

Core Lyme Protocol:
    Raintree Cat's Claw: 2 500 mg. capsules 2X per day
    Planetary Herbals Andrographis: 400 mg. 2 tablets 2X
    Source Natural Resveratrol: 40 mg. 2 tablets 2X

Babesia:
    Artemisinin 100 mg. 2X
    I received clindamycin & quinine but have not tried this yet. I'm making very good progress on Zithromax. The herx around 3-4 weeks was awful.

Herxing:
    Nature's Way Sarsaparilla Root: 425 mg. 2 capsules 2X
    Sarsaparilla works great for the herx headache. It's supposed to bind endotoxins for excretion and help detox.

For brain fog:
    Source Natural Vincamine (really helps with brain fog!)
    CoQ10 300 mg. 1 2X
    I'd like to add huperzine next.

I'm sweating bullets on this herbal protocol with ABX. Not a bad thing since I've been trying to stop wearing 2 pairs of socks 24/7. I never got there with the T3 alone (on 150 mcg now). I'm happily sleeping barefoot and just got a pedi yesterday. [This Message was Edited on 05/11/2007]