Finally a photo of my grandbaby!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Apr 4, 2010.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Hi Everyone!

I actually learned how to upload a photo on this new site!,,,anyway that's my grandbaby Braiden in my profile picture,,,,He just turned 5 months April 2nd,,,,,The new love of my life!,,,lolol,,,sis
  2. butterflydream

butterflydream New Member

Your New Love of your Life Braiden is Adorable !!

So Precious, thanks for sharing your special moments.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Good for you. I've never been able to upload a photo. Don't even know
    if I have the necessary equipment.

Is Braiden a family name? The only thing cuter than a grankid is two

4. sisland

sisland New Member

Everyone!,,,,Being a Gramma is the the best feeling in the world!,,,,The Name Braiden is just what his Mom and Dad picked out for him. His middle name is James, and thats from his Dad's and Grampa's side,,,,

lolol,,,yes Rock 2 grandkids would be Cuter!!
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

He is just a cutie pie. Hug and cuddle him now while you can cause soon he'll be off and running and won't be able to catch him. Yep, 2 is better but what about 8? That is what i have but do not get a chance to see them that often. Dkid get to see 3 of them today at Easter dinner at daughter's house., twin boys of 12 and granddaughter at 16.

Enjoy him while he is little ! He just so precious.

6. sisland

sisland New Member

I hug up on him whenever i have a chance!,,,,The kids were here on friday and it was so wonderful to see them,,,and the Baby too of course!,,lolol,,He gives me those slobber cheek kisses,,,,also he's cutting his first tooth so that also produces alot of "slobber",,,,,

Granni~~So wonderful that you have been blessed with 8 grands!,,your right about huggin' him now because i know the time is going to fly and he'll be crawling soon and then walking!,,,,,,,HUgs!,,,sis
  7. mysticbrit

mysticbrit New Member

Oh Sis, Braiden is adorable. I'm so glad you figured out how to post his pic. Now we can actually see the baby we're all loving on...

Please tell your daughter to give him a snuggle from his Auntie Nancy...

8. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

He's a gonna be worryin the Pa's a all the cute girls in 15 years. :)

Ya got a right to be proud. :)

LEFTYGG Member

hes a cutie. I have 6 gk they are the best.

Your grandson is adorable...babies are so sweet..

Our first grandchild, a girl, is due mid will be the first grandchild on both sides of the family...I can hardly wait to get my hands on her!!

11. victoria

victoria New Member

he's so sweet.... congrats on being a grandma!

12. sisland

sisland New Member

Ya all!,,,havn't checked in here for a couple days!,,you all just made my day!,,,,lolol,,Yes Aunt Nancy he'll get a smooch from you i promise!,,,,I wish i lived closer to him (I'm sure all grams feel that way!)

congrats Wildwood on becomming a gramma!,,It's one of the best feelings in the world!
    Yes Jerry i already tol his Mom and Daddy that (about the girls ya know!),,,lolol
    left,,congrats on your 6!,,Thats alot,,,must be wonderful!
    Thanks Victoria!,,,I have a new love in my life!
    Hope i didn't forget anyone!,,,,Hugs sis