Finally A Photo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, May 1, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

I Finally learned How to Do this! This is the Highline Trail in Glacier Park!,,,,,,,,,,,More to come!,,,,,S
    [This Message was Edited on 05/01/2007]
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Fantastic pic of Glacier Park.
    The path in the pic is just begging to be walked upon & the scenery is just spectacular.
    Would love to visit that area of the world one day,ah well,here's hopin'.
    Looking forward to your next photo already,LOL.
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

it only took me all weekend to Learn how to Post a Photo! Duh! lol! Get your passport ready and I'll Take you on a tour of the Park!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sydney
  4. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Might just take you up on that offer,lol.
    Must get my passport renewed first though.
    Seriously though,the first thing I do when I finally get this Fibro under control is to do some serious travelling & who knows I might wind up at the Glacier Park.
    Must remember to visit in the summer as I believe large areas of the park close in the winter months due to the Glaciers.
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

It would be Great to have you Visit! It would Be lots of Fun! Summer is Best! Due to the Fact That It's easier to Be almost Level with the (Melting Glaciers!)! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,We Had almost 70 degrees the last 2 Days! Warm for North Americia! I will work on Getting More Photos up! Hope your Having a great day!,,,,,Sydney P.s. Getting the Fibro Under control is a Huge feat! Maybe some Beautiful scenery would Help!
    [This Message was Edited on 05/01/2007]
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Spectacular photo of the Highline Trail!

Thanks for posting it. How about another one?
  7. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for your appreciation! The Plant along the trail is called Bear grass! it Blooms in mid summer and can be found all over the park,,,,,

,as well as the rest of the land scape up here!,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm so happy to finally be posting photos!,,,,S
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

What a lovely picture. And you get to see it everyday!!

Lucky you hun!!:>)

Thanks for posting it. And more to come,cant wait.

Take Care!!
  9. sisland

sisland New Member

Jordane! There's a new one now!,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,S
  10. pumpkinpatch

pumpkinpatch New Member

THIS picture is STUNNING! The colors are amazing. Great shot.
    Reminds me of some of the views through the ROckies.