Finally A pic of me in profile

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by cmmachin, Jan 7, 2008.

1. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

It took a while but I finally figured out how to find edit scan and upload a pic of me and DH to my profile. It is a year old and my hair is a bit shorter and add about 15 pounds and you have me!

God Bless

Chrissy
  2. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

I have family in Arizona that I am very close to. Mostly in Mesa and Queens Creek areas. I just love to visit and hate to leave. I never thought a desert could be so absolutely breathtaking. I have lived in Michigan my whole life.

God Bless

Chrissy
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Thank you for sharing.

I live in Michigan too!
  4. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

You are such a beautiful woman with a wonderful smile!
  5. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Thank you for the lovely comments. Molly you have a very beautiful looking family there in your pic. My best friend is from the Detroit area she alos has FMS, been diagnosed for 20+years for her. She is my inspiration for this DD and all the wonderful people on this site.

Monica I absolutely love your kitties! I don't think you wierd for having 4 cats. I have 5 ferrets, and three cats. I use to have 5 ferrets and 4 cats and one dog but one cat died of weather related respiratory illness due to her age and my dog died of cancer 4 months before my cat. I Usually have all kinds of animals around here. It says "SUCKER" on my forehead in neon letters that only homeless and unlove animals can see from 500 square miles of wherever I am at at the time. I resuce animals and find them homes. My family is use to my odd ways I guess.

Thank you both of you and God Bless you both

Chrissy
  6. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Thank you for the skinny comment. As for my hair I jsust use Suave shampoo and Conditioner plus I use a ceramic straightening iron with a spritz of straighening iron spray for shine.

I looked at your profile and saw that beautiful picture of cottages. Is this a resort close to you?

God Bless

Chrissy
  7. kellyann

kellyann New Member

You look so young! I thought your DH was your Dad! haha! I bet he wouldn't appreciate that very much would he!
    Just means you look young for your age! I love horses too. I have a huge paint horse, she's black and white, about 17 hands. Too bad I'm not well enough to ride.I love going out and petting her and feeding her apples.

Take Care!
    Kellyann
  8. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Thanks and too funny.....hubby gets that a lot that people who don't know us think he is my Dad. I even had men come up to me with DH by my side and ask my DH if they can date his daughter and he tells them no she is only 16 and you are too old for her. The looks are hilareous.

A beautiful paint at 17 hands wow. I love quarter horses and paints. I am not allowed to have a horse on my property yet. We have a neighbor who is a very bad person who I fear would do something evil to my horse since the pasture has to be on the side of our property that the neighbor is on. I have had many bad dealings with this neighbor in the short year and 3 months they have lived here. But rumor has it they are moving and losing their house so maybe this summer I will get to have a horse here. Just petting and being around those majestic creatures is great therapy for me.

God Bless

Chrissy
  9. cmmachin

cmmachin New Member

Thank you very much. I love this picture of us. Other than the wedding this is a rare thing to have us both in the picture at the same time. My hubby is camera shy.

God Bless

Chrissy