Finally after almost 3 years

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ETN, Apr 6, 2007.

1. ETN

ETN New Member

I had my hearing on March 1 and yesterday in the mail was my FULLY FAVORABLE letter...

I am still in shock...I still really can't believe it..it's really going to change so much around here at my house.
    I think my hub still doesn't get it and is almost mad at me that I don't have an income anymore...

My judge said that my strong work history.really helped ...I am 34 and have worked since I was 15 and had 3 kids. I was a very credible witness so that was good.

He also stated how the 28 Plus meds that I am on both prescription and supplements was astonishing...

Here is how he labeled my disability....
    Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Endometriosis, Facet Joint Syndrome and Disc Degeneration Disease!!! yahoo

Basically my chronic pain was helpful too...

For those of you about to start the fight and for those of you still continuing.....KEEP GOING...FIGHT!

:)
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I've been waiting 3 yrs also

Dan
  3. Kellyslaw

Kellyslaw New Member

I am sorry that you had to fight for 3 years, but I am so happy for you and your family.

Kelly
  4. ETN

ETN New Member

Ob...I think the # is 800-772-1213, it's the one that is listed on the sight...they told me that a verdict had been made on Tues and I said ya..and he was like I can't tell you..I was like what...you've got to be kidding..and then I got it in the mail right after that..the same day!

And wow you have a good memory too OB...

Thanks all :)
  5. ETN

ETN New Member

You know what is so crazy..the splurge that I want is a new washer and dryer...the one we have now is only 12 years old but has just worn out from all the laundry with a family of 5...ugh
    so I am buying the front loading one that can do 16 pairs of jeans..I can't wait! LOL

:) good luck with your case