Finally found a Doctor In Phoenix

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Echos, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Echos

Echos New Member

I am celebrating the fact that I finally found a Doctor here in Phoenix that treats CFIDS and FMS. I have my first appointment on the 26th of this month. Just when I was losing hope of ever finding one. I pray he is good, as I've had so many let downs by doctors in the past year. I don't think I could handle another let down. If he is a doctor from heaven, I will share his name with those who are looking and also the good doctor list. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Echos
  2. Echos

Echos New Member

I have been through so much with doctors, as I'm sure we all have. This doctor that I'm going to see, just happens to be the doctor that took over for the one that diagnosed me. The wonderful doctor that did diagnose me passed away after my first visit. Out of the blue the other day I got a phone call from this office. They said that they had a new doctor taking over and he treats cfids/fibro/chemical sensitivities. I was so thrilled, though skeptical at the same time. I am trying not to get my hopes up again so I cushion myself for any possible let down. I do hope he works out for me and for everyone else whom might need a doctor on this board that lives in the Phoenix area. I'll be sure to let everyone know.

Love,
    Echos