Finally Going to Get some Help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1975jet, Dec 8, 2006.

1. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Hello to all of you-

I have not been on this board in awhile- alot going on. I got a lawyer to work on my appeal with SSD- thank god- because energy levels are even worse... So I don't pay until we win...... I need to get more medical backup- with no insurance, I am finally getting some help here- let me tell you Nothing out there is easy it is horrible what sick people that have no insurance have to go through. My heart goes out to them. I am starting with a Physiatrist- very good hospital and I qualify for Charitable care.

I could have PPS or FMS or both... I make the appt. Monday(not that I like doctors) but I can't stand this pain no longer and scared of what is happening to me, and I need to know so I can take care of it... Thanks for listening to me- I do not post much but have been on once in awhile. Thanks again- Hugs Janet
  2. Lynna62

Lynna62 New Member

I hope it goes well for you and that you get the answers you need. Keep us posted.

Lynna
  3. 1975jet

1975jet New Member

Thanks alot, Lynna- Everything takes time and sure can take a toal- But I will not give up and give in- my Medical doctor and my therapist say I cannot work(not even part time) and after all this time I have come to the conclusion I cannot either... It sure is difficult to have to admit this to ones self- hugs Janet