Finally got DX's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jenni4736, Jun 24, 2006.

1. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

My Rheumy told me something I have known (at least suspected) for years. I have Lupus....DUH!

I have suspected this for years...why am I having trouble wrapping my brain around it? I mean, I have thought this for so long.

I am happy in some ways. The monster in the closet has a name...SCLE. So my grand total is FM, CFS, SCLE, Raynauld's, and possibly a bit of scloderma. My hands are puffy and a bit tight. SHe said she will hold off on that DX and watch longer. She said it is early if that is it.

I started on the Plaquenil yesterday. I know it can take many weeks to see progress but today is a good day. I am not sure if it is the meds, the actual DX's, or if I am just doing better.

Either way, today is a good day. I feel good, and I can stop wodering what I have.

Thank you to all who have helped with my questions. It is a good feeling to know I can come here and get questons answered from all of you SMART, WONDERFUL, CARING people here.

Hugs and love to All,
    Jenni
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Jenni:

What a wonderfull doctor you have. I am lucky to have one also.

nyrfan
  3. valleyann

valleyann New Member

I'm glad for you that you finally have a name to call what you've been dealing with for so long. I know what level of relief it brought me to have a name for my disease.

Take care of yourself and know that I will be praying for you.

Valleyann
  4. jenni4736

jenni4736 New Member

I appreciate the thoughts and prayers guys.

This board has been a real support for me.

Today is a good day....

I am thinking and praying for your health too.

Love,Jenni