Finally home from hospital with Son

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

It is a little irritating because we really didn't find out anything new except that the seizures are coming from two different areas in his brain.

He is developmentally delayed and when they said they were going to try and do and MRI I told the nurse he would have to be sedated and they didn't believe me.

So we took him down and they tried to do the MRI and of course he wouldn't be still.

Duh he had just spent 4 days in the hospital I wouldn't feel like laying still either.

So they are having to schedule an outpatient MRI where he will be sedated.

Mother's know there own children!

Don't try and tell me that my child can handle something I know he can't.

It was really hard to be up there at a children's hospital and seeing all those sick children.

It was hard enough being up there with my Son having problems.

When he was born premature it was hard being up there because he was so small and sick and so were all the other like ones in there with him.

The day we were getting ready to go home they had to do some blood work on me and my hubby and we saw a tiny little girl in a incubator that reminded us of our son when he was born.

Well guess that's all thanks to all of you who prayed for us.

Pamela
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I'm glad that you are home but so sorry that you are having to go though all this. I worked in a pediatric hospital for 17 years and one of the things you learn fast is that mothers know their children better than anyone!

Please take care and I hope the MRI goes well.

Kathy.
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

Love and prayers to all of you.........Susan
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

go more smoothly next time.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I did not know he was in hospital I do hope they discover something. Sorry they were being obtuse about the MRI.

Love Anne Crowmell
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hopefully it is something that can be controlled or outgrown..

hugs

jodie