Finally my profile

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Ranigar, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

I am computer illiterate so I've asked my DS to help me out.I hate having my pic taken and never like the picture anyway but I enjoy seeing all of your photo's when I check out profiles I decided to just do it.So here I am and this is who your talking at when you see the name Ranigar real name Pam.Glad to meet you.
  2. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I love seeing who I'm talking to.I also have a picture .

You look very nice .

Thanks Pam
    Take Care
    Sue
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi Pam,

Oh, goody, I just love it when pics are included in profiles. It makes us seem closer, somehow. Thanks so much for updating your profile. Great to see you!!

Lolalee
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

where are you from in ohio?I grew up in cincinnati and my husband is from Mt Vernon ohio. We hope to sell our house soon and move back to Ohio where he has a job offer to teach .Your picture is very nice .Its nice to meet you to.
  5. mindbender

mindbender New Member

I got mine on by accident. Now I don't Know how to change it. I'm in Salem, NE OH, The closest big town is Youngstown. Where are you?

Dan, my real name.
  6. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

for your kind replies.
    Carebelle we live in Norwalk which is a small town near Lake Erie.You've probably heard of Cedar Point Amusement Park that's close to us.Been here all my life but hope to retire to Florida in about 10yrs.Daughter beat us down there and says it's to hot but up here it's to cold there has to be somewhere that's just right. LOL
  7. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Nice to get to know you! I have my profile done, updated it recently---still haven't figured out how to get the picture in, though!

(((Hugs)))
    Another Pam
  8. emttoni

emttoni New Member

I grew up in Sandusky! And yes I remember Cedar Point. I worked there one summer and that was enough.

WHere I live now is about the same weather wise. (NE WA). I have some cousins that live in Norwalk and Fostoria and Bellevue. Cant remember where the others live tho.