Finally ordered my dog feeders:)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by claudiaw, Oct 13, 2007.

1. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I ordered the ones from Petedge. it was the right height for Max, plus I could get one for my other dog as well.
    I got 2 for the price of 1 at E-bay!

i really liked the one on E-bay, but the height was off a bit, and that's really the most important thing, plus it really would have been too expensive for both dogs,I don't want to leave cricket out.:)

So I feel good, I got it done and saved some money, and hopefully it will be the right height.

i just hope they eat out of it, they are use to ceramic bowls, but I guess I could change the bowls if I have too.

i've been using a box under the dishes check on height and how they like it, etc.

a bonus, it's easier on my back, I don't have to bend down as far. And my lower back has been in spasm 3 weeks now, so I'm happy about the bowl's, even if the dog's don't know the difference!:)

By the way, I tried to download a picture of them in my bio and it won't do it. now my computer is old and buggy, so it's probably me, but maybe there is a trick I can try?

I hope you all are having a good weekend. I'm going to go lie down and ice my back, I've been on here way too long trying to decide on dishes and save money!

2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I'm glad you liked the site and found what you were looking for.

I find that I can buy all kinds of cute things there with their low prices.

3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

It's exhausting tyring to find nice stuff, save money, save time.

i wear myself out. If only I could win the lottery!:) And get healed of course, so I could enjoy it!

best wishes,
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Let us know how it works our for the "kids"!

5. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

I will.:)

I'm looking forward to it, I won't have to bend down as far!:)

By the way I love your pic in the bio.:) I tried to download my pic(my dog's:) and it wouldn't work. Now my computer is on it's last leg's, but maybe there is a trick I can try?

Have a great day, don't work too hard,
    [This Message was Edited on 10/15/2007]