Finally ordered my mattress cover !!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robsgal15, Nov 17, 2002.

1. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

Hi all. I searched the internet and finally found one at Pennys, which is where most of you purchased yours. It was on sale. Should be here today!!!

This particular heated cover has 10 settings. It's made up in 3 zones. I imagine the top, the middle and the bottom. The one I had before only had low, med, high, and high I never used.

Thanks so much for all of your help. I've had the flu and haven't been able to post that I found one.

Hugs and be well, robsgal
  2. robsgal15

robsgal15 New Member

Hi all. I searched the internet and finally found one at Pennys, which is where most of you purchased yours. It was on sale. Should be here today!!!

This particular heated cover has 10 settings. It's made up in 3 zones. I imagine the top, the middle and the bottom. The one I had before only had low, med, high, and high I never used.

Thanks so much for all of your help. I've had the flu and haven't been able to post that I found one.

Hugs and be well, robsgal
  3. granmama

granmama New Member

Oh, how you are going to LOVE IT!!

I am sorry you have had the flu. I live in Texas and haven't heard of any outbreaks here yet.

I have been fortunate to not get the flu, sinus infections, upper respirtory infections, etc. since they got the iron out of me. When I was overloaded with the stuff, I caught everything that blew by me, literally!!!

take care and enjoy your new sleeping buddy,
    granmama
  4. kay

kay New Member

I love mine also. Its so nice a cozy, especially with winter here. Hope you get to feeling better soon.
  5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

It really helps for pain and also morning stiffness. Its amazing. If I`m having a lot of pain during the day, I`ll
    turn ot on and crawl into bed for a half hour to an hour
    and read or rest. I feel a lot better and a lot less achy
    afterwards.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/18/2002]
  6. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

OMG, do I feel like an idiot! I've tried every "softy" type mattress product imagineable, and they haven't helped. I never even THOUGHT to look for a heated mattress pad. And considering the amount of time I spend lying on the couch with my heating pads wrapped around me...well, I'm a colossol idiot! Thank you! I am going to search for one now!
    Stormy
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Be sure to get the 'wireless heating mattress pad', Penny's as we have just been told, has them on sale!

I also lived with the heating pads on the sofa, when I first saw the above in the Spiegel's catalog. I went for it, and it makes such a difference with the pain and stiffness, now I have one on my bed and another on the sleigh bed in my library, can't live without the gentle heat anymore.

Robsgirl, you are going to love that pad! Hope it got there for you today.

Shalom, Shirl

8. Stormy214

Stormy214 New Member

I went to the JC Penney site, and the only 2 mattress heating pads they have are called the Soire, and the Expand-a-Grip. Which on eis it! I want to order one immediately, but don't know which one is the right one! Heeeeeellllp!
    Stormy
  9. teach6

teach6 New Member

I couldn't go out when I was wanting to get mine so I called the store and asked for the catalog department. I told them what I wanted and they read the descriptions to me over the phone so I could pick the one I wanted. You might try that.

At the time all the online places were sold out for the season.

Barbara
  10. lassiecass

lassiecass New Member

Hello Robsgal,
    I went to Sears and got one. I came home and struggled to get it on the bed and then read the whole directions. I have an adjustable bed because of hubby,(bad neck due to Motocycle accident almost thiry years ago). Anyway, you can't use this with a bed that raises up and down. Do you know if the one from Pennys can be used on one? Have a great evening.
    Sandy

[ advertisement ]