Finally...people who understand!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ashergirl30, Oct 16, 2002.

1. ashergirl30

ashergirl30 New Member

Hello friends..this is only my second visit to the message boards. Thank you to those of you who responded to my foot question. I am just amazed at how many of my symptoms are shared by so many of you. I have suffered for so many years with very little support. So many times I have wished that my friends and loved ones could feel how I feel,(so that they could understand me better) although I truly wouldn't wish this hell on anyone. But it is so refreshing to know that I am not the only one who's body is going absolutely BEZERK!!! I am new to the diagnosis of fibro but very familiar with chronic pain. Things have gotten much worse for me in the past several months. I can relate to all of you who post about butt pain, mouth sores, unexplained hives...etc..etc..not to mention the ever present back, hip, elbow and knee pain. I am 30 years old and feel like someone who's body has lived many more years than that. I am really looking forward to using these message boards to gain more knowledge and to get to know all of you all. I am getting ready to go out of town for a few weeks but when I return I will post more regularly. Until then take care of yourselves.

Sincerely,

Ashley
  2. ashergirl30

ashergirl30 New Member

Hello friends..this is only my second visit to the message boards. Thank you to those of you who responded to my foot question. I am just amazed at how many of my symptoms are shared by so many of you. I have suffered for so many years with very little support. So many times I have wished that my friends and loved ones could feel how I feel,(so that they could understand me better) although I truly wouldn't wish this hell on anyone. But it is so refreshing to know that I am not the only one who's body is going absolutely BEZERK!!! I am new to the diagnosis of fibro but very familiar with chronic pain. Things have gotten much worse for me in the past several months. I can relate to all of you who post about butt pain, mouth sores, unexplained hives...etc..etc..not to mention the ever present back, hip, elbow and knee pain. I am 30 years old and feel like someone who's body has lived many more years than that. I am really looking forward to using these message boards to gain more knowledge and to get to know all of you all. I am getting ready to go out of town for a few weeks but when I return I will post more regularly. Until then take care of yourselves.

Sincerely,

Ashley
  3. kadywill

kadywill New Member

EVERYTHING you've said.......I'm glad we all have one another!
    Love,
    Kady
  4. melksng

melksng New Member

Hi Ashley,
    I'm new to this board and i didnt think so many people could share so many of the same symptoms, Im 15 years old, have fibro and find it very difficult to explain fibro to people (especially my own age) without getting strange stares. My mum introduced me to this board (she has fibro as well as my sister). Its so mutch easier to talk to people who understand what its like.
    Hugs, Mel