*****FINALLY POSTED A PIC (my Little Buddy now)****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jeanne-in-Canada, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

It's so easy, don't know why I didn't do it sooner. If you've ever added an attachment to an email, it's identical, and that easy. Also, updated my written profile, since I'm no longer 37, and no longer on Questran w/ high hopes.

Anyhoo, here ((was(( a nice saucy closeup w/ a typical Jeanne smirk. It's my cat for now, I'm having a bit of show and tell here.

HINT:
    It's alot easier to post a first pic than to change pics. Seems to get real pernickitty then.

Jeanne
    [This Message was Edited on 01/06/2006]
  2. yuckie

yuckie New Member

You are beautiful and look like someone I should know and would be good friends with. I read your profile too. It sounds familar. Thanks for posting! Janice
  3. darude

darude New Member

Just posted my pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luv yours
  4. Bailey-smom

Bailey-smom New Member

It gave me Spring Fever - that is not good at the beginning of January when it is only 30 degrees!!! lol

Kelly
  5. TwinMa

TwinMa New Member

Very nice picture! Love the flowers. Hey, we have the same birthday! Except I'm 11 years older than you! Thanks for all your good postings--I learn alot from you.

Katy
  6. SherylD

SherylD Guest

You look way younger that 38!!

I pictured you with short hair though..LOL I don't know why.

I will have to put a picture in my profile. I just have never taken the time to do it.

It is nice to see who we talk to all the time.

Are those your flowers in the background?? I love flowers so much.. I will have to put some pics. of my yard on sometime for everybody to see. I wish it was summer right now!

You've been a great help Jeanne.. Thank you!

SherylD
  7. Jeanne-in-Canada

Well, I was a mere 36 then, taken on my birthday. I seem to be getting a second eyelid now (it's a new crease really) and I suppose it can only go downhill from there.

I should put in my bio, interests: collecting eyelids.

Jeanne
  8. angeljoe

angeljoe New Member

You look great. It is really hard to believe that you're 38. You will age beautifully that is for sure. I love the background.. Way to give us all spring fever too early. LOL
    You're a beauty Jeanne!
    Angela
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

for some reason I pictured you as middle aged like myself.

What a lovely surprise, not that there's anything wrong with being middle aged. lol.

You look so fresh and much younger than 38.

love
    Rosie
  10. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

I love being able to put faces with names here. It makes us feel so much more like friends! I added one, too!
  11. Jeanne-in-Canada

I changed pic to my cat, Whisper, but Ron calls him the persian prince.

I'll have some fun and show you some of my engagement outtakes, that never fail to make everyone laugh their butt off (Ron and I can take some really bad pics, heh), after I've posted fluffy butt.

Jeanne

[This Message was Edited on 01/05/2006]
  12. Jeanne-in-Canada