Finally Posted a Picture Of myself in Profile..Inspired by others

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BLUEROSE7, Sep 15, 2005.

1. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

This is the most recent Close-Up Picture I have which was taken about 7 months ago when I actually had my hair fixed and a little make-up on.

Thought I would share before putting my Fur-Babies back up...

Seeing others Beautiful Pictures inspired me to post mine...Its nice to put a Face with who your talking too.

Hugs
    Bluerose
  2. orachel

orachel New Member

You are just lovely!!! Funny, when I read your profile, I kinda feel like I'm looking in the mirror a little bit. Especially the thing about being married to great guy, desperately wanting children, but not sure if able cause of health limitations???? I think its our age, maybe? When I hit 30, baby pangs increases 10fold. Ah well. Usually when I get to crying, that's a lot of what I'm crying about. I have great kids in my life,too. My stepkids are incredible, but we don't get to spend nearly enough time with them.

Anyhoo...Just wanted to tell you what a great picture! The thing to do is have hubby take a picture of you with your furbabies, or heck, have him in there, too!

Looking forward to speaking to you soon.
    Rachel
    [This Message was Edited on 09/15/2005]
  3. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You are far from ugly missy...You are very Beautiful and let know one tell you different :)

((Hugs))
    Bluerose
  4. ImDigNiT

ImDigNiT New Member

You are absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad you added your pic.!

Hugs,
    Marcia
  5. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Thanks so much for putting your picture up for us. You are beautiful! I'm sorry you've been so sick. Take care!

Francie
  6. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Rachel~~Thanks and yes I believe we have right much in common. I was the same way when I turned 30 and cryed like a baby...LOL When I hit 30 and thinking Ok my clock is really ticking here! I too often cry about it...so your not alone there. You just never know though...Maybe one day we will be posting to each other about our PG. Yes I do need to take a picture with my Fur Babies...Seems here lately though I like to stay on the other end of the camera..lol I have very few days now where im able to do the whole routine of fixing hair, make-up etc..I usually just throw my hair back in a ponytale now. ~Hugs~

Naturebaby~~Thanks so much!! You are such a sweet person and I can tell by your picture your very Kindhearted, Geniune, Caring and Sweet. I think you hit the nail on the head so to speak...I think I am a very "Deep" person and most who know me would tell you so....Maybe because im a Cancer! No real psychic abilites that I know...but I do have very good inner instincts and dreams sometimes that wow me.. ~Hugs~

IMdignit & Riley...Thanks....You All have really made my day & a blush!!! As someone else said on another post of there picture, I too believe this is good therapy...especially when you have been so down about yourself.

There are a lot of Beautiful People here inside & out!!

Love & Hugs to you All
    Bluerose
  7. orachel

orachel New Member

I got my really long hair cut to shoulder length cause I couldn't wash or style it easily...now its literally yank back in pony in 2 seconds...pretty shabby, but more worried about body and mind than hair! Totally know what you mean, there...and it's probably been at least 3 mos since I put on my full "face"...used to never even go to minimart without makeup. Aaah well. At least we both have good men who love us, regardless!
  8. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Bluerose:
    A beautiful picture. Thank you for sharing it.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  9. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

wow! nice picture your so pretty,,, well went to see the dr. mon. and sure enough he gave me 12 shots all on my back in all my tender points he said that i was a basket case everyone that he touch it hurt he gave me a physcial exam and said i really need this shots for all my mucsle ,, he talk to me for at least 30 min then he did the exam and told me that i should take this shots and i would feel better well guess what? i did! but then that day we rushed my mother to a hosp ,she had a heart attack ,,she had by-pass surgery she ok ,,thanks to g. today i feel ok it`s only the feeling that i have on my legs but the dr. wants for to wear support knee highs all the time and wants for me to walk and wants for me to have my heart rate at about between 130-169 when exerising and gave more muscle relaxer med. then in 2 wks i go back again to see the dr. {pain mag.} i was so scare of those shots you should of seen me i was so nervous he told need to relax !!!!! i felt like you are blowing air into a balloon and my bone was expanding,but it didn`t hurt just felt funny.i just can`t find those knee highs with support i went to wal-mart they didn`t have them i friend maybe try bealls dep.store so next time i go check it out.and yes your picture is so nice ,,till next time ,,,,,,,,,gmom605 take care,,,,,
  10. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

You are so very beautiful! Keep your photo up a bit longer so everyone will get a chance to see just how lovely you really are.

Seeing all these thin people on here is making me even more determined to stick to my diet.

My son showed me a photo he took of me in 2000, and I couldn't believe the difference! I didn't have any makeup on either and I looked great then. Boy I hope it is the weight and not the age difference. I'm starting back on my Mary Kay moisturizer and eye cream. lol I need lots of help!!!

Bluerose the entire board would crash down if I posted a pic of what I look like now with or without any makeup on. lol

Love,
    Faye
  11. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

you look like early twenties.

Rosie
  12. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

for Bluerose !!! she`s beautiful!!!
  13. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

Gmom605...Thanks!!! Wow you had 12 shots all in your back. I'm glad they only felt funny instead of hurting. I'm so glad the shots made you feel better. Oh I am so so sorry your mom had a heart attack..but Few..Thank God she is Ok. Please keep us updated on your next visit to pain mang. Always good to hear from you and know how your doing.~Hugs~

ilovecats94/Faye~~ Thank you so much!!! You all Have Really made my day. Oh and trust me I am far far from skinny..lol I have the hips and other things to prove it..lol And no the board would not crash if you posted your picture now...You are a beautiful woman!! I have a goal myself to shed some pounds....I have put on weight sence that picture was taken about 7 months ago. I dont even like a camera pointed my way right now..lol You will reach your goal...I know you will....Keep up the good work!! ~Hugs~

Roisebud~~ Thanks!! Made me Blush...now if only I felt in my twenties..lol ~Hugs~

Hugs to All
    Bluerose
  14. Meekah

Meekah New Member

You are just as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside!!!

L, H, & P
    Meekah
  15. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

You have no idea how All of you have made me feel so good today...When for a longtime now I have felt so down about myself and have had little self-esstem lately.

Nyrofan & butzie41...Thank you so much!!! ~Hugs~

Meekah~~Thank you hun....that means the world to me...whats on the inside counts for more then anything.~Hugs~

Vilke~~Thank You!! Yes I have been battling this for many years now, as so many of us here have. For me it's only gotten worse over the years leading to Disability, But I will not give up. I think sometimes I still mourn over my old self as im sure many do...I really do try to stay postive and continue to work on that. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement..means alot. ~Hugs~

Hugs to All
    Bluerose
  16. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

You are a striking young lady and so beautiful. my heart aches for those of you who are so young and have so much to deal with. Try to remember that we are all with you in spirit and send you gentle hugs each day.

We love you all and you are my best friends, except for my family.
  17. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

love right back at you!! Thanks so much for the kind words.

ilovecats94...I'll go ahead and keep my picture up until tomorrow..then put my precious Fur Babies back up!!

Hugs to All
    Bluerose
  18. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

And so mature for your age.The wisdom you show is exceptional.Keep it up! I love reading your posts!
  19. poodlemommy

poodlemommy New Member

hi blue rose. Lovely picture. Someone said you look like a fairy and I agree. You have such delicate features. It funny how good we look on the outside yet suffer so much on the inside. Thats what makes it so hard when we tell people we are not well. When I was in mediation last month for my LTD law suit the opposing lawyers said I dont look like the typical fibromyalgia patient what ever that was supposed to mean.They said I looked too good. First time a compliment felt like an insult.LOL. Oh well bottom line is I won and they had to pay out so who cares what they thought about how I look.
    I just wanted to challenge the guys on here to post their pictures. We want to see you handsome fellows so dont be shy.
    hugs, poodlemum
  20. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

lovethesun~~Thank you that means alot!! I always enjoy reading your post as well. You know it's funny you mention being mature for my age...I was just thinking of how most of my life I have always enjoyed being around people older then me at least 6 to 8 years older. Even in High School when I was in 9th grade I was hanging around with the seniors..lol Back then high school was 8th thru 12th here. I dont no what it was, I just didnt seem to connect with alot of people my own age not that I didnt have some friends my own age..I did. But the majority of my friends were always older then me. Thanks again..~Hugs~

Poodlemommy~~ Oh Thank you, you have made my morning. I agree how different we feel on the inside, from what the outside may appear. You know I almost try to avoid telling anyone new that I'm not well if I can get away with it...Because you always seem to get those looks "Well you look fine to me"! I'm so glad you won your LTD law suit!! I and my husband were in a place of bussiness several weeks ago in which I had to tell this lady if I worked or not etc.. When I told her I was on full DIsability...My husband later told me she had looked me up and down when I said I was on full Disability...I had'nt even paid any attention at the time...But my husband caught it when she looked me up and down....so that goes to show how people will most certainly judge you from the outside. BTW...You too are a very beautiful women and you look much younger then your age. ~Hugs~

Snowygirl...Thanks for the bump and kind words...And Thank you for making my day yesterday as well. ~Hugs~

Hugs to All
    Bluerose