Finally Posted Bio...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BraidieBunch, May 22, 2003.

1. BraidieBunch

BraidieBunch New Member

Yep! Finally got up the nerve to right it all down. Still need to add the pic tho.....Funny thing is, I read so many posts about EB and FM...Been there done that...Viral Spinal meningitis too! Yup, Blue Cross loves me!! Hope this helps someone out there.
    I know that I really can relate better to someone's posts when I read their bio.
    Love, peace and chicken grease! BraidieBunch
  2. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

Where are the bios posted? Currently working on mine. Thanks, Tulip
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

Up at the top of the page here, where it says you are Logged in, there's a place for Profile and you can click on Edit Profile and that will bring the box up for you.

Thanks to BradieBrunch also for filling yours out.
    I had a photo of me at one time, but when I went in to the file to edit for an update, I hit delet by accident.
    Still have to try the Photo thingy again.

Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon
  4. tulip922s

tulip922s New Member

So kind of you to share the information. I am new to this and felt a little stupid about asking. I have found this site to be full of informative and kind people. Best wishes to all. Tulip
  5. BraidieBunch

BraidieBunch New Member

I really WANT to know more. This gives me the insight into their lives. What a blessing!
    Peace, Love and Chicken Grease!
    BraidieBunch
  6. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I like them, it helps me to get where someone is coming from, and it also makes it easier to help someone when we know the area they live in, what Illness they have, and of course it's fun to learn about our fellow PT's.

Hope you have a great Weekend and may it be Painfree,
    sharon
    [This Message was Edited on 05/23/2003]

[ advertisement ]