Finally Put Wedding Pics up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Manaleon, Sep 20, 2008.

1. Manaleon

Manaleon New Member

Hello all,

Well I finally put the Wedding Pics online and I put my favorite one as my profile pic.(sealing the deal with a kiss) I even look healthy. ;)

Here's the Album from the photographer(the first four were taken by family)

2. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi June,

Lots of congratulations to you and your new hubby. What a lovely pioture. Now we need to see you face sweetie ! How about another picture where we can see your faces too- when you get the chance (-: !!

I am glad that you "even looked healthy". I hope that you felt at least somewhat well on your BIG day. Both of you look pretty cute from that angle too !

Hugs and blessings,

3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

congratulations and what a lovely photo.

Let us see what you look like in your beautiful wedding dress.

4. Manaleon

Manaleon New Member

You guys made my day. I sent the entire album to at least 20 family members over a week ago and no one responded so I was a bit down. Maybe it's silly to be saddened, but I wanted to share the best day I have've had in a long time with family and friends. This board has been wonderful support along with my husband as well. And his looks are just an added bonus. :)

p.s. There are more pictures if you copy the link in my first post. I understand if you don't want to since you can never be too sure on the internet with all the virus' floating around. I'll try to alternate my profile pic too. (changes) :)
  5. springwater

springwater Active Member

I read up your bio and am reallyy impressed at your grit and determination.

And that pic is one which will be cherished for years to come Im look radiant and so does your husband.

Good wishes for a healthy future and happy married life!

God Bless
  6. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

can see your faces now, what a beautiful photo. I love it.