Finally Recovered From Rollercoster

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1maqt, Mar 15, 2003.

1. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

That emotionlal roller coaster I was on a few weeks ago? I am now sure was in most part from the Sinus meds. Quit taking it and in a couple of days was much better. Feel back to normal now.

Am still taking the Ambien, Neurontin, Doxycycline and Doxepin. Am having a lot of muscle pain, but am not utterly exausted as before. Am able to still get around and do things. After 6 yrs this is amazing to me. I haad been pretty much down in bed at least 60-70% of the time. Have not had to do that except for the flu. Every week is just more coompelling that I finally got the right stuff for me.

This is for all of those who posted for when I thought every
    one I ever knew didn't care! And was in a state of grief and didn't know why>
  2. layinglow

layinglow New Member

Glad you have exited the rollercoaster ride, I know first hand what a relief that is! Sorry your muscle pain is still bothering you, but with the emotional turmoil and utter exhaustion out of the way, its easier to contend with the pain. I know when it all piles up around your ears, it becomes overwhelming! Just wanted to say, I am glad you are feeling better.
    Best wishes,
    LL
  3. Tattoopixie

Tattoopixie New Member

Glad you got it back to *normal*! Hope your body feels better soon!
    Pixie
  4. 1maqt

1maqt New Member

It is of my opinion also, that in letting people know that I was in trouble, helped also. We do get self absorbed in our day to day living with chronic desease,Yet I do believe that this board is helpful in so many ways. Who else would understand? It is not my habit ot post many topics, however I do try to respond to the new and the SOS posts. Reaching out to others is whathelps us too. We all need to be needed
    at times, and be a blessing to others.This board has certainly been a blessing to me!!
    ~1maqt~
  5. Shaylee

Shaylee New Member

Please remember everyone one of us care about you and what you are going through, have been through, and will go through. We all love you.

Shaylee