Finally Sleep Sleep Wonderful Sleep

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrstyedawg, Mar 18, 2006.

1. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

Just wanted to share with everyone what finally put me to sleep. My mom gave me one of her Xanax and it did the trick. I slept for 6 hours straight, got up to use the bathroom, then slept for anouther 3 hours. I had tried many sleep aids, prescription and OTC. This worked wonders for me.

For those of you who haven't tried Xanax, I recommend it highly. I have had terrible insomnia for 3 years. This really worked.

I am sooooo exited

Love,
    Andrea
  2. AnnJ

AnnJ New Member

Flexeril did the same for me!
    AnnJ
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

I just told her about my halcion and xanax combo...been on them for 7 years and sleep like a baby.

What a difference sleep makes...
    helps me cope, and stops the aches!

Hey, I made a poem...
    But, its my rest time...

Talk at ya later,

findmind
  4. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I'm so jealous. I fall asleep easily, but I don't stay asleep even though I'm takin 100 mg of Elavil and 1mg of Klonopin.

I also have realized that when I get very depressed, I want to spend money. I just figure... "Who cares, I'm sinking in debt anyway." I know it's not the right attitude, but I go so long without doing anything.

I want a new life. This one is a lemon. I want to take it back and be refunded.

Tigger
  5. GinnyB

GinnyB New Member

Tigger, I love your letter, especially the part about life's being a lemon. I just came off a spending spree prompted by depression (mostly about money) and being housebound. Now my credit cards are loaded, but my closet's full and half my 06 Christmas shopping is done.

Getting back to the subject, I can stay asleep once I get to sleep, which the last couple of nights hasn't been until about 3 a.m. I'm on Ambien and CPAP, so I don't know what the answer is. Maybe I'll ask my doctor if I can try Xanax.

Love,
    GinnyB