finally....some good news to share.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by laceymae, Oct 10, 2007.

1. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Daughter had her interview today for the Teacher Ed Program...she got accepted. I knew in my heart she would but I still was holding my breath(pant...pant).

She is in her sophmore year of college and finished last year with a GPA of 3.8
    I guess you can tell I'm a little proud of her.

2. sisland

sisland New Member

How wonderful! My middle gal did the same thing!! and now she and her husband are both teachers! She helped him get into the program too!

Congrats to your Daughter and to you! Although Teaching isn't the best paying job ,,,,(Should Be!) at least in MT it isn't ,,,it's probably a better paying job in more populated areas!,,,,,,,,I have to remember we live in the Hicks! lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S
  3. ckball

ckball New Member

That's great, great teachers are hard to come by no days, the school system is so under funded they can't pay a decent income, so these teachers do it out of love for teaching.

Your a lucky mom, and she is a lucky gal-Carla
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to daughter and mom. If I had it to do over I'd be a teacher too.

5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We need good teachers and she sounds like a winner.

Congrats to her and well done to you, her mother.

6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i needed good news tonight.

7. doloresf1

doloresf1 New Member

Now that IS Good News!!! It is so good to hear good news!!
    Blessings to both you and your daughter. You both should be very proud! Hugs, doloresf1
  8. kellyann

kellyann New Member

What a terrific job! You must be of proud of her, I would be! Way to go! YAY! Glory be onto Jesus!

Take care of yourself!

9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Congratulations! You have reason to be proud.

Love, Mikie