Finally Some Good News!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SweetOceanBlue77, Oct 21, 2002.

1. SweetOceanBlue77

SweetOceanBlue77 New Member

Hello Everyone:
    For the first time I finally have some good news. I emailed a doctor at UCLA Neurosurgeon and he personally called me back and stated that he will see me tommorow. I've ben in so much pain with my back, and also the numbness & tingling along with the burning in my legs has gotten worse. I fell again over the weekend, and I'm still using my cane. Today I wenr for an MRI, and I only hd 3 hrs. of sleep. I'm so tired, and will try to lay in somewhat of comfortable position, if all possible to try & get some rest. I shall let the group know what happens with the appt tommorow.
    May everyone Have A Good-Day!

Sincerely,
    Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
  2. SweetOceanBlue77

Hello Everyone:
    For the first time I finally have some good news. I emailed a doctor at UCLA Neurosurgeon and he personally called me back and stated that he will see me tommorow. I've ben in so much pain with my back, and also the numbness & tingling along with the burning in my legs has gotten worse. I fell again over the weekend, and I'm still using my cane. Today I wenr for an MRI, and I only hd 3 hrs. of sleep. I'm so tired, and will try to lay in somewhat of comfortable position, if all possible to try & get some rest. I shall let the group know what happens with the appt tommorow.
    May everyone Have A Good-Day!

Sincerely,
    Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

Wishing you the best of luck with your appointment!
    We'll be thinking of you~
    Warm regards,
    Tracey
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

Just a contradulations on getting a foot in the door! We await to hear! Love and truly best wishes on manana. Ll'
  5. kadywill

kadywill New Member

and VERY happy for you.....let us know all about it!
    Love,
    Kady
  6. BethM

BethM New Member

and best of luck Michelle! I hope this doc can help you.

Peace,
    Beth.
  7. SweetOceanBlue77

Hi Everyone:
    I truly appreciate your support and encouraging words. I'll let you know what happens. Many Gentle Hugs Have A Nice Evening!

Michelle K.
    SweetOceanBlue77@aol.com