FinallyThe Pup is House Trained

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Mar 15, 2007.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

I'm Happy to report that Lucky Pup is House trained!! It was a long haul But we made it! Thankyou all For the Advice!
    I Bought Him one of thoes new pop up Kennels it's so cool! well I've been sleeping on the couch latley due to a set back ,,,,,,,,and now i can Hear him in the middle of the night when He has to go, so that and the Hot dogs and alot of Good timeing helped to achive the 'goal!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,s
  2. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Hurray!! I know what an accomplishment THAT is!!

We just got a Queensland Blue Heeler, in October. I could NOT believe that that little guy was potty trained within a few weeks! Plus, he slept all night the very first night we brought him home!

He is the most amazing dog we've ever had! I wish they were all that easy-most of them take close to a year, don't they?? Congrats!!! PG
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

I adopted Lucky on the 4th of january this year and He was 6 weeks old at that time so now He's around 16 weeks and i'm so Happy to have him trained!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He's Springer spaniel and Half Border Collie,,,,,,,All white with big Black spots and the white nose with the black freckles,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He's Been a maijor challenge for me But i need one to Keep me going!,,,,,,,,,,,,I'm Very Happy to hear about your New dog being trained and sleeping all night! What a load off you!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,P.S. I'm not sure how long it's supposed to take,,,,,,but glad it's over already!
    [This Message was Edited on 03/15/2007]
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

You also were very Helpful! He's addicted to the Hot dogs! ,,,,,,lol,,,,,S
  5. sisland

sisland New Member

I never thought of Jerky! Thanks for the tip! I've just been buying the chicken hot dogs and cooking them in the microwave and then penny sliceing them like you suggested and He loves them!

Like you said Gimme! I Have to make a trip to the town today so will look into the Jerky! Thanks for all your support with my New Baby!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs,,,,,,,Sydney