FINANCIAL HELP FOR PEOPLE WITH DD GREAT NEWS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by doxygirl, Apr 15, 2008.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hello everyone,
    I THOUGHT THIS WAS REALLY GREAT NEWS AND I COULD NOT WAIT TO COME AND SHARE THIS WITH ALL OF YOU!

WHEN I WAS READING THE CFIDS FOUNDATION MONTHLY NEWSLETTER I JUST RECEIVED IN MY EMAIL I CAME UPON THIS INFORMATION ABOUT FUNDING THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE DD AND NEED FINANCIAL HELP!

BELOW IS THE URL FOR THE CFDIS FOUNDATION NEWSLETER SO YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF THIS IS LEGITIMATE.....
    http://www.fms-help.com/041508.htm
    =-===============================================
    AND THE FOLLOWING ( below) IS THE URL FOR THE ACTUAL WEBSITE FOR REACHING OUT "EMERGENCY OUTTIE FUND" (that is what the fund is called)

If any of you are able to be helped with this fund please let the rest of us know......

I thought this was some of the BEST NEWS I have come across in quite a while!

I hope so much that this is able to help many of you!!!!!

Love and hugs
    Doxy:)

http://www.reaching-out.info/
    [This Message was Edited on 04/15/2008]
  2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

please help me keep this bumped for those that need help!
    :)
    Doxy
  3. Swirly_Eyed

Swirly_Eyed New Member

Seems pretty good.. I'll keep it in mind since I may be needing it soon.
  4. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Doxy I just thought I would let you know that I sent an email to this place about help. I will keep you updated as to if they are able to help with utilities and back rent. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for this great information. It came at the perfect time......SueF
  5. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

6. sues1

sues1 New Member

I passed info on to some others that is not on this board, but suffers from our DD.

THANKS....Gentle hugs and many Blessings.......Susan
  7. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I have sent request for an interview for 3 months now and Have not heard anything.So please if anyone gets through, let us know. Ruthie
  8. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I have sent request for an interview for 3 months now and Have not heard anything.So please if anyone gets through, let us know. Ruthie
  9. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

You can bet I am contacting them.
  10. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I wrote to them. You have to be a member of a support group of theirs for at least 6 months before they will help you. Just thought you would like to know the reply to the email I sent to them.
  11. Ginner

Ginner New Member