Finding a Doctor in SE Michigan for Fibro/RA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HeartsinOhio, Jan 28, 2007.

  1. HeartsinOhio

    HeartsinOhio New Member

    I have not posted on the boards for ages. I still have not seen a doctor in a couple of years. I have RA and Fibromyalgia. Can someone give me a good source to find a doctor in my area or near me somewhere. I am in SE Michigan. Thanks.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/30/2007]
  2. dragon06

    dragon06 New Member

    Try the "Doctor" tab at the top of this page. It is helpful for finding FM friendly doctors.
  3. findmind

    findmind New Member

    I've heard the U of M, Ann Arbor has a great Fm department; if so, they probably treat RA also...

    Try it...

  4. EllenComstock

    EllenComstock New Member

    I see a great FMS doctor in Ann Arbor. He's a rheumatologist. I've been seeing him for several years now and he's really helped me. When you call, ask if they will put you on a list to call if someone cancels. It will help you get in sooner.

    Dr. Vallance
    3055 Plymouth Road
    Suite 102
    Ann Arbor, MI 48105
    (734) 623-0100

    Hope this helps-good luck!


[ advertisement ]