Finished 5th round of mercury detox

Discussion in 'Detoxification' started by mbofov, Sep 26, 2013.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

With very little side effects - it is getting easier and easier. Still taking 25 mg. of dmsa and increased the ala to around 15 mg., will up it next time.

My son and DIL and 2 grandkids are coming next week-end so will hold off for 2 weeks before resuming.

I started getting severe insomnia (worse than usual). I don't know if it's related to the mercury detox or not. In any event, about 5 days ago I started taking the homeopathic remedy coffea cruda 30C by Boericke & Tafel, and amazingly it really helped. I had tried it before without much success, taking it at night when I had trouble sleeping. However, this time I read the label (what a concept!), and it said to take it 3 times during the day, so I did that, plus took it at night, it was like a miracle - I got sleepy at 9:30, asleep by 10:00 - I had been staying awake until 1:00 or 1:30, unable to go to sleep. I also take melatonin, 5-htp, magnesium, and also two 0.5 mg. lorazepam in the middle of the night, and added Benadryl too - everything I could think of, but it had all stopped helping until I did the coffea cruda.

So that's it for now. If someone wants more details of the detox itself, see my other posts.

2. FibroJune

FibroJune Member

I just stopped in to see how you are doing.
  3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Hi June - thanks for stopping by! :)

Actually the insomnia returned, the coffea cruda was not touching it. At my sister's suggestion I doubled my calcium and magnesium and started taking it at 8:00 p.m. together with melatonin and l-theanine, and I've slept well the past 3 nights. It feels too good to be true. I still wake up after about 4:00 hours and then take two 0.5 mg. lorazepam and maybe another l-theanine, but am back to sleep within 1/2 hour. Before I was staying awake until 1:30 and then sleeping badly until 7:30 or so, not good.

I'm going to restart the detox next week-end, upping the dose. I'll keep you posted -
    Best wishes,

4. FibroJune

FibroJune Member

Thanks Mary for the update. I also take Lorazepam. But I take two 30 mins before I go to bed. I have found that to help. If I wake up in the middle of the night I was recommended to take 1 before bed and then take one when I wake up in the middle of the night. Two of my husbands doctors have recommend that he do it that way with his sleeping pills. But of course being a man he knows more than they do and continues the one dosage before bed and of course isn't in bed 30 mins after he takes it.