Finished 6th round of mercury detox

Discussion in 'Detoxification' started by mbofov, Oct 24, 2013.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Okay, I had to take 3 weeks off due to a family visit and crashing and then getting sick and then recovering.

Anyways, I just finished my 6th round, using 25 mg. dmsa and 25 mg. alpha lipoic acid - my highest dose if ala yet, and had mild detox symptoms, nothing too bad, which I'm very glad about. I will do this same dose the next round, and then see about possibly raising it thereafter.

I had a crazy day yesterday involving tires that were cracking and warranties and it was very complicated and took a lot of energy driving back and forth, and doing research - even though I was detoxing, I still had a fair amount of energy. But, of course, am paying for it today - crashed again - grrrr! But the good news is I'm getting a new set of Michelins for $120 on Friday (if I'm up to going to the store tomorrow, will have to wait and see) - they're giving me a 75% discount because the tires were falling apart after rather minimal wear. Not to be expected with Michelins, but that's another story.

Anyways, am back on the mercury detox protocol, hope to continue without interruption until Thanksgiving.

2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Hi Jam - well, good for you, no cheese. I love cheese too, but for weight reasons have to eat it only sparingly.

I'm glad the chiro work is helping you - the copay is unfortunate but at least it's rather low.

I feel better today than yesterday, hope to be able to get my tires this afternoon. My brother had first noticed the cracking about a month ago, which I had never noticed. But I took my car to my mechanic on Weds. for 45,000 mile check up and asked him to look at the tires, and he basically told me not to drive out of town on them (they were less than 4 years old and only had 15,000 miles on them) - a little scary! So that's when I went to the dealer and it got complicated but is all resolved now, much better than I thought it would be. Anyways, I want to drive as little as possible on the tires I now have so want to get them replaced ASAP. Oh well - it will be today or Monday.

Hope the omega 3's kick in for you soon in terms of pain and inflammation!