finnigan1229

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Oct 13, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

i noticed we are in the same city if you have a good dr can you please email his name and number or any good dr i need a new dr as soon as possible, im very desprate,im in a flare and my pc took me off all my meds i got some from urgent care but will run out tommrow ,as for the loss of balance i to walk like a drunk sailor ive even recently knocked over a small display in frys. and my left arm is totally numb i never know when im holding something good enough untill it drops,this comes and gose i am getting test done by a neurologist right now but everything comes back normal but when my arm is numb the reflexs dont resopond,its driving the neurologist crazy because he dosent belive in fm he says its phycological,
    hope your feeling better soon
    kara
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

i noticed we are in the same city if you have a good dr can you please email his name and number or any good dr i need a new dr as soon as possible, im very desprate,im in a flare and my pc took me off all my meds i got some from urgent care but will run out tommrow ,as for the loss of balance i to walk like a drunk sailor ive even recently knocked over a small display in frys. and my left arm is totally numb i never know when im holding something good enough untill it drops,this comes and gose i am getting test done by a neurologist right now but everything comes back normal but when my arm is numb the reflexs dont resopond,its driving the neurologist crazy because he dosent belive in fm he says its phycological,
    hope your feeling better soon
    kara