Fire headed our way please pray for me and my family

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by doxygirl, Oct 26, 2003.

1. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hello there,
    As you probably know there are many fires burning here in California and unfortunately one of the really bad one's is now headed in the direction of myself and my families home. Your prayers would mean so much to me right now at this concerning time.

I am not alone there are other's form the fms/cfids board that too are in proximity of these fires, and I would like to ask that you include them in your prayers also.

Thank you so much for allowing me to come here and request your prayers.
    With love and thanks
    Doxygirl
  2. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

FOR BOTH YOU AND ACHY, HOPE IT STARTS TO TAKE OFF, PRAY CHAINS DO WONDERS, I ALSO LET THEM KNOW ON THE FM BOARD, MY FAMILY HAS STARTED IT OFF YESTERDAY FOR ACHEY. I LET BILL KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I AM TAKING A COMPUTER BREAK TO WATCH MSNBC CATCH UP ON NEWSS. I WILL KEEP TTRACK OF YOU. IF THEYEVACUATE YOU YOUU WILL BE GOING TO SANDIEGO, I WILL FIND YOU SO OTHERS KNOW YOU ARE OKAY,

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE MY LOVE AND PRAYERS ALWAYS.

LOVE KELLEY.
  3. FibroJudy36

FibroJudy36 New Member

Dear Lord I pray that you will protect Doxy, Achey, and everyone else that is in proximity of this fire. Please watch over all of their homes and keep them all safe.For we pray in Jesus name AMEN and AMEN.............Blessings, Judy
  4. sheried

sheried New Member

What Judy said...Amen!

Love, Hugs and prayers, Sherie
  5. Robbimo

Robbimo New Member

I am originally from California, but never saw anything like what you are going through, I pray that you and evreyone out there remains safe and the fire is put out soon.
  6. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Everyone will have my prayers and thoughts thru this terrible fire. I ask the Lord to put out these fires, and just as important to keep yall and everyone out there out of harms way. Lord please please give us a miracle.
    In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Have been praying for all those in the area of those horrific fires. Will add you personally to my prayers.

What we need to pray for is those Firesman also who are putting their lives in harms way to try and contain these fires also.

I have been praying for torrential rains, as the Lord can send the necessary rains/water to contain them.

God bless hon, and do be very careful and be ready to go if they evacuate your area. Do not delay, go when you are told to do so. Have everything ready, animals too if you have any.

Be assured of continued prayer Doxy.........

Shalom, Shirl
  8. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

YOUR PRAY CANDLE STILL GOING, AND WILL KEEP GOING UNTIL WE KNOW FOR SURE YOU ARE FINE. TOMORROW I WILL MAKE SOME CALLS TO FIND YOU.

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND PRAY FOR YOU NIGHT AND DAY. TELL ACHE THAT GOES FOR HER AND HER FMILY ALSO.

I WILL KEEP THE CANDLES GOING UNTIL THE FIRES ARE UNDERCONTROL. TO ALL HTE PEOPLE IN DANGER I PRAY FOR THEM ALSO.
  9. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I have seen it on the news all day and night, am saddened some did not get out in time and died. Last I seen the death toll is up to 13. I been praying, continueing praying for you all in Cali.

God Bless, Stay Safe!
  10. sheried

sheried New Member

I have been watching the news and watching for posts. I pray that the Santa Ana winds will be stilled and they can get this beast under control.

I'm so glad ya'll are okay!

Love & Hugs, Sherie