Fire

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by deecrossett, May 16, 2002.

1. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

I sent all of your prayers to my husband via email and here is his response:

Thank you! Deena, please pass on our thanks to all of your friends at IS.com for their prayers. We are ready, but we know its just a bad season this time around....

In our line of work, when we've planned out everything that we possibly can ahead of time, we then can only leave the rest up to God's plans for all of us. We then take comfort in the knowledge that He always find us a path for us to come out of it, and we therefore trust in His wisdom at all times in our lives.....

Yours in Christ,

Mariano Gonzalez, Jr.,
    Deputy Director,
    Gila County Deparment of Emergency Services
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

This made tears come to my eyes, what a wonderful God fearing man you have there.

God bless you, him and all the wonderful men and women and yes their families too.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Deena, I'm sorry I'm late in answering this post. I just haven't been on much as my son was home for a few days and went back to Tucson yesterday.

But I want you to thank your husband for me for the nice note and for all he is doing to help protect our great State in emergency situations.
    It's great to have a Godly man in this position.
    Thanks to both of you!

Did your son ever have to evacuate? I'm glad to hear the fire is contained!
    Love,
    Harmony

[This Message was Edited on 05/20/2002]