First back injection tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Greenbean7, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Hi all!

Just wanted to ask you to keep me in your prayers in the morning. I have my first cortisone injection tomorrow morning at 7:30.

Don't know if I will feel like coming to work so I won't have internet access, but if I'm here I will let you know how it went.

Hugzz
    Greenbean

Stop and smell the puppies!
  2. marw

marw New Member

Are you having an epidural injection? I have always found these to be very helpful for the herniated disks I have!

But you may not feel like working for a couple of days. At first your back will be sore, but then it gets better in a few days!

It always helps mine a lot!!

Hope it does you, too!

Margaret

P.S. If these are trigger piont injections, that is a different thing, and you should be able to work. Unfortunately they never helped my FMS at all, but they do help a lot of people, so I'm certainly hoping that you are one of those!!! Good luck!!
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray all goes well for you. Keep us updated when you can.

Love, Mikie
  4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

SENDING HUGS AND GOOD THOUGHTS YOUR WAY...

PEACEFUL DAYS AHEAD~ALICIA
  5. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

because they cause my blood sugar to raise to a very high level.(I am diabetic).

Also I hope they do something for you, I noticed relief for a couple of hours from my herniated discs, and then I was back to the same pain I had before.

Good luck, Pamela
  6. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

hOPE IT GOES ok gREENBEAN lOVE aNNE c