First night on my Chiroflow pillow last night!!! Heaven!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Sep 21, 2005.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I bought myself a Chirflow pillow from my local Chiropractor yesterday. I woke up this morning for the first time since I can remember with NO neck stiffness and pain! I could actually move my head around pain-free! It was very comfortable to sleep on. I did have to let a bit of water out during the night, but then it was great! You just have to make sure you get all the air out of the bladder.
    I give it a rating of 10 on a scale of 1-10!
    Raz
  2. Mary100

Mary100 New Member

That sounds like what i need. Do you mind, was it really expensive?

Thanks!
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

I'm in Canada, so it cost me $60, but I've heard in the USA it cost about $50. REally worth it tho! One of your local Chiropractors should have them!
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

bump for others to see!
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

This sounds interesting!

Would you please tell me the 'contour' of this pillow? I have the memory foam with the 2 'humps', for lack of a better word, and I do not find it comfortable!

Thanks for any response!

Kim
  6. BethM

BethM New Member

just checked this pillow out on Amazon. It's about $33.00, and any order over $25.00 has free shipping.

After my next payday, I may buy one. I have such a stack of pillows now, though!

Peace,
    Beth.
  7. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

is just like a regular normal pillow! No lumps and bumps to adjust too! It is nice and heavy so it doesn't move around if you do, like my other ones did.
    if I ordered it off line from the US it would end up costing me more, with exchange rate, duty charges and customs and shipping, etc. I love it!
    Raz
  8. BethM

BethM New Member

what do you do with all your old pillows? I know we FM'ers collect a lot of them.

Just curious...

Beth.
  9. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

and my kids like to sleep on lots. Always need them for over night guests!