First "Real" Flare-not sure but in pain now esp. hands and arms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jane32, Mar 28, 2006.

1. jane32

jane32 New Member

I was diagnosed in the fall with CFS..I only had recurrent fevers, fatigue and sleep disturbances. I felt like I was doing better and getting treatment at the ffc. I still had awful days but coudl predict it.

Two weeks ago I began to feel weak coughed it up to that time of month...then last weak my arms and legs felt like lead I was also sleeping a ton. Thursday night I began to develop pain in the joints of my fingers..fast forward to today and the pain has got increasingly worse and so have my fevers...My whole arms hurt but massasging them helps. They are extremely achey. The dr. seems to think I am in a flair but I just never had this before. It hurts to even type!

If it is a fair how long do they last? I have only been sick one year and was use to 10 days out of the month being in bed. I just can not believe the annoying pain and it wakes me up at night.

Does anyone else have painful symptoms like these that started after a year or years after your first encounter with CFS?
    [This Message was Edited on 03/28/2006]
  2. jane32

jane32 New Member

So do you think I am developing Fibro now..oh gosh!

The weird thing is I just changed my diet and I am totally healthy now and that is when the pain started!

3. jane32

jane32 New Member

that sounds good to me:)
  4. jane32

jane32 New Member

I felt like I was not under any additional stress..I did get really upset though b/c I waas not sleepign right..then I fixed the problem but the weakness started. I hope it is just a flare and not a new symptom..

I am just really upset because I thought I was doing everythign right and changing my diet was helping my fatigue then bam a new symptom.

This illness is a real pain!!!