First thing to ever really help me in 11 years

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ftg, Oct 24, 2006.

1. ftg

ftg New Member

I have had CFS for 11 years. Out of the thousands of things I have tried, the first thing to really help me was something I started two months ago. The bowel cleansing herbs (Colonix) by [web site address removed as per rules].

I had chronic insomnia for five years and have been sleeping through the night now. I had no idea this stuff would actually help me sleep.

I would say my levels of CFS is still severe, but instead of being at a negative 20, it is now more like zero to 3. I even had a few days where my energy was up to maybe 5! (I want those days back)!
  2. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

YES, I've used Colonix too,it is wonderful!! The benefits from the Colonix cleanse made a different person of me. I am amazed that more people don't try it. I feel SOOO much better.
    Hugs Shirley
  3. tinktink

tinktink New Member

Thanks for the tip. I will put it on my list of things to try. Best Wishes Diana
  4. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

How long were you on the treatment? Is there anything that you might care to share so that I know what to expect?
  5. mindbender

mindbender New Member

It may be a few more years
  6. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

ftg...thanks for sharing this info. Could you please answer these questions for me.

How long have you taken this product? How long were you on it before you felt results? Did you take the Colinix and the Toxinout?

If this product is all it claims to be, I know that I will benefit from it, given my current symptoms. I'm just not sure what to buy and how long to take it.

Thanks,

Lolalee
  7. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Google Colonix and you will get info about length of time for a cleanse. I was on it for about 8 weeks.I passed a lot of stuff but when I was finished ---it was like someone threw a light switch on. I have been so happy that I did the cleanse.

You do not get the runs---so if you work,it will be fine.I felt that for the ST time in my life that I was total empty. I also lost 14 lbs.
    You can expect to have better health.

You can buy it on line and I got the Colonix Kit,which has everything you need. It has Paranil,Tea and the Colonix. They recommend a longer period.

When you get Colonics you need to do the Colonix cleanse at the same time b/c that is more effective than one. I have done both.

Hugs Shirley

[This Message was Edited on 10/25/2006]
  8. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Great!!! The colon holds so much toxins, I'm sure your body is "relieved" :)

I had colonics on a weekly basis for about 2 years. I would feel SO MUCH BETTER that same day, but would return to my "sick self" the following day.

I think it all depends on what each of our underlying issues are.

I hope you continue to get results!!

9. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Shirley, I read your last sentence over and over and I didn't understand it. What do you mean by.....

"When you get Colonics you need to do the Colonix cleanse at the same time b/c that is more effective than one. I have done both."

Thanks,

Lolalee
  10. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hi FTG,

Thanks for your post! I'm desperately trying to find a way to get rid of my IBS and have tried EVERYTHING I can think of, but nothing has worked enough at all: from acidphilus (good stuff, but doesn't help IBS), ginger, prescription IBS meds, chamomile tea, peppermint oil, high fiber foods, and digestive enzymes.

Do you think the Colonix would help with this? Thanks for any feedback. I'm so glad you finally found a magic bullet for your sleep!! That is AWESOME!

All the best, Erika
  11. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I imagine what was meant here by "colonics" is what is also called "colon hydrotherapy." You have to have a professional do this. Warm water is used to fill the colon completely, then let out. (Don't worry, this is all enclosed in the machine and so there's no mess/smell. It's actually a pleasant experience.)

"Colonix" and other similar products are herbs etc. that are taken orally. They loosen the matter in the bowel, so that it can be eliminated.

I've done two colon hydrotherapies in the past week and have found them to be very helpful (especially at getting rid of yeast die-off). I am hoping that the oral herbs etc. (if I can tolerate them) will produce a faster and more effective purge than colonic hydrotherapy could do on its own.

Hopefully if I can stay clean, my body will be able to function better. The idea that the yeast will be less able to hide is especially attractive to me.

There's another post on the board right now about colon therapy, and so don't miss that one.
  12. cfaye

cfaye New Member

Hello. In my experience what this is doing is cleaning out toxins. My herbs and acupuncture have done this and I went through drinking mixtures which got rid of toxins and I could tell they were leaving my body and I still have to do this from time to time.
  13. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Colonix is a kit that you buy on line to do the cleanse.
    Colonics are Hydrotherapy,that uses water to clean your intestines. You would have to find a place to have it done professionally. We had one place here to go and they moved --so it may be hard to find one,depending on where you live.Large cities have lot of places. If you don't want to do that just do the Colonix kit and that works great.
    Hugs Shirley

14. spacee

spacee Member

My sis is coming for a month after the new year. She used to have terrible insomnia. It has improved greatly but I think that she will enjoy "doing" this with me :)

Spacee
  15. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi Shirley, thanks for getting back to me on the Colonics vs Colonix. When you used the Colonix kit, did you also use the Toxinout? Also, how long were you on the Colonix kit?

Thanks so much,

Lolalee
  16. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

on colon cleaners because my IBS became absolutely miserable and painful (to even sit). I saw all the products that you can order online - most were pretty expensive, so I went to the Vitamin store and asked a few more questions.

I was told not to just cleanse the colon, but the whole body. The product I purchased is "Ultimate Cleanse" by Nature's Secret. It is all natural, not harsh.

It claims to aid in the internal cleansing of the bowel, kidney, lung, skin and lymphatic systems.

It does warn that as your body is getting rid of toxins, you may get flu symptoms for up to 7 days.

I am only on the 3rd day and already convinced it is helping. Why don't the Doc's tell us about these things...I realize they are not approved by the FDA because they are supplements, but they help!

Anyways...in 3 days (even the 1st day) I felt the pooch in my tummy soften so much. I also notice that I have been clearing saliva and flem like never before and I don't have a cold. I also feel so much lighter already...although I have felt a little bit of the flu symptoms.

I would encourage all of you to research and ask questions and try what makes sense to you. For me, I really felt that my kidneys and livers needed a little help now too because I have taken several meds and things just seemed backed up throughout my body.

Remember that you don't have to buy the most expensive to get the best results. Research the ingredients that work and ask about these products. I spent $19.99 on a kit that has two products, Multi-Herb & Multi-Fiber. I take one of each in AM & PM - 2 mos worth and it is recommended for once to twice a year.

If this continues to be a good thing...I will definately keep you all updated.

Jane
  17. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

No I didn't do the Toxinout but I used "Digestive Bitters Tonic" by Natures Sunshine. That removes stones and get rid of toxins too. I was on the cleanse for 8 weeks but Colonix recommends a longer period.Goggle Colonix and you will get lots of info. Also read "Death begins in the Colon".
    Hugs Shirley

18. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

I suppose you're talking about colon hydrotherapy (aka colonics)?

That hose does not go inside, of course.

What they do is put a very small object (a bit larger than a man's thumb) inside. The device has two tubes connecting to it. One is a small hose that allows the water to flow in. When you are full, the water etc. flows out that big hose that you see.

The water that goes in is purified. The water that comes out goes through a machine of some sort and then into a sealed container. There is no leakage and no odor.

It the person who does it is particularly good, s/he should be able to massage your abdomen enough so that all the water is out. Otherwise it will come out easily in the toilet.

The experience is supposed to be pleasant, and if you start to get more full than makes you feel comfortable, ther therapist is supposed to immediately release the water.

Whether or not you think it's worth the money is up to you. I found that it worked a miracle when I was herxing from a bunch of yeast stuff. It also seems to be helpful in combination with colon cleaners (e.g. Colonix, Perfect 7, even Metamucil) since it easily washes away all the stuff that gets scraped off.

The other thing to note is that you aren't supposed to become dependent on them. That is because the whole colon fills with water, and the colon need to move in order to push it out. That gives it exercise, making it more likely to respond easily at other times. (Enemas, on the other hand, do not give the colon muscles exercise, and thus probably shouldn't be used on a really frequent basis unless for a very specific reason.)
  19. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

It just shows you how having toxic build up inour body is so bad.It's exactly why dumpsters are bad for you.You can't build homes on there so our body is the same way.Old stuff just nbeing there can cause you many problems.. Ruthie