First time on worship board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by clueless, May 9, 2002.

1. clueless

clueless New Member

This is the first time I have been on the worship board and I am very touched by the love and care shown by everyone for each other. It is a healing experience in itself to read the posts and the immediate answer in prayer. I add my prayers for each one on this board tonite that is in need. My favorite verses in the bible is the 23rd. Psalm. It speaks to my heart so strongly. I don`t know how many of you know the song "When He Was On The Cross I was On His Mind "but it brings tears to my eyes each time I hear it.We have lost two children and without his love ,comfort and holding us close to him I can`t imagine us making it. My love and prayers to all of you!!!! Clueless
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Welcome to the Worship Board, Clueless!
    It's so nice to have you here with us and your post touched my heart. I'm sorry about you losing 2 of your children. Praise God you have him to see you through it. I do know that song very well, in fact, it is one my husband sings as a solo in church and it brings tears to his eyes everytime he sings it (mine too). It's one of our favorites as it has so much meaning to it for what Christ did for us on the cross, personally.
    I will look forward to getting to know you more.
    God bless you!

Love and prayers,
    Harmony
  3. LBinCA

LBinCA New Member

It is so wonderful you have found us here on the Worship Board! You sound like a very strong, courageous lady that has really been blessed. Wehther through trials or victories, the Lord takes care of us and Psalm 23 is our assurance He is with us!!

God Bless you and keep you, and I will lift you up this a.m. to Him.....In HIs light, LoriB
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Clueless to the Worship board. We are so pleased and grateful to the Lord for all those that join us here.

You have been through the trial by fire, haven't you? Without the Lord a lot of us would not have made it.

God bless you and please come often with your requests, testimony's, and we all need one anothers prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

A very loving welcome to you. I am so glad you have received blessings by finding this board. I thank God for sending another "Child" this way. The power of prayer is indeed awesome and we welcome your prayers. May we pray together in his name. Blessings, Deena

p.s. Who sings that song? I would like to listen to it.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/10/2002]
  6. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Clueless ,

HELLO sweety ! How PRECIOUS your words are ! I have alot on my mind tonight , and many things which I need to talk about , but really cant right now , and just reading your words brought such utter JOY & COMFORT to me ! I am very , very pleased that you are here ! WELCOME to you ! Many , many love filled (((HUGS))) aplenty to you ! God bless you .

With much RESPECT . Nonie
  7. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Deena, you asked you sang the song "When He was on the Cross, I was on His Mind". It is sung by The Florida Boys Quartet. It's beautiful.

Harmony