Five Sue....thinking about you...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Feb 24, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just wanted you to know that for some reason I have had you on my mind off and on all day. I hope that you are doing alright.

God Bless.....Mari
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

about you!

I didn't bump it yesterday... because I figured that you wasn't up to answering.

Just like now.....please don't worry about answering this. I just wanted you to know I had you on my mind.

I am going to rest up....in the bed (not my closet(-:))
    I had a bad night last night....and just can't concentrate on anything.

There is alot of STUFF going on all around me...and I can't do anything about it.

See you later......Mari
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I might not be on later.

Thank you for checking on me. I have been feeling lousy, but I'm sure not as bad as you. I'm so sorry and it also sounds like you have things that are hard going on around you....and you can't do anything about them. It is so hard, isn't it? Especially if it concerns children which is what always gets me down. Praying that things will calm down.

My legs, hips, stomach, back have been just killing me. I'm almost to the point of going to the doctor to see if it's some kind of diverticulitus or a bladder infection (doesn't seem like one, but who knows, or something else. I have been through this before, and a doctor gave me a prescription of Cipro and I felt better. Anyway, we'll see. I'll give it a little longer.

Do take care. I have been noticing your sparse posting and knew you weren't feeling well....and your post this AM let me know that things aren't great. I will pray for you, Mari...

Rest.

Love,
    Sue
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

How are you doing? I'll bet you have been in pain this whole weekend, but I am hoping that you were just too busy with good things to post.

Thinking about you. Praying for your well-being.

Love,

Sue
  5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I wanted to come on for a few minutes to see if you were feeling better. I sure hope that you are! I just wasn't even up to reading.

I am sorry.....but it has been rough few days. I have been sick to my stomache, headache, and on top of that I am just simply down.

I realized today that I haven't been anywhere in over a week. I just don't feel like moving...it hurts too bad! i am sure that it will get better soon....whining again here...sorry!

I think the worst is.... I emailed a DIL Saturday. She gets back with me today. She suggests that I try to get out and volunteer for a few days a week.....might make me feel better!!!! Where in the world has she been for five years?!!
    I am sorry it just makes me want to cry. I feel SO SO misunderstood!! The most frustrating part is...I try to not talk to them about how I feel. This is because I don't want to be labeled a complainer! What is the answer?!

I am sorry..but if anyone knows what I am talking about it is you all.

I am being selfish though... I checked in to see how others were doing and started letting off steam. I really do care about you all.

I will check back soon.

Take care.....Mari
  6. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Well, I thought I would pop on here to say that I am more upbeat this morning.

Yes, I awoke in pain as usual........but the sun is shining... and it is a beautiful 70 degrees outside!

It is a beautiful day that the Lord has made...... I refuse to be down (for now anyway) hee...hee. I am horomonal on top of fibro, etc....so I will enjoy this up time!!!

I hope that your day in California is a VERY good day too!!!

I will try to take advantage of feeling this good and get busy....so maybe see you later.

Big Hug............Mari
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

so you will see that.

But, I do understand the DIL! My children do not understand at all what is happening to me. They basically ignore me because I can't help them like I did before I got ill. I don't talk to them about the illness mainly because I never talk to them anymore. So, I'm so sorry about this relationship. I hurts to be marginalized...like a hypochodriac who needs to be left alone so they don't encourage the behavior. If they leave us alone and ignore the illness, it will go away.

Wrong. Wrong! WRONG! I just know that in 20 years or so they will know more about being in their 50's. Life looks very different at 50 than it did at 30...

Don't get me wrong. I don't wish illness on them. Ijust know that life will take its toll as especially my DIL has not taken care of herself and many of her injuries and illnesses which she's ignored will catch up with her sooner or later.She is a go-getter, and she thinks I don't know how much she does. Well,I do because I was just like her. She doesn't see it like that, though.

So, I'm not whining, just telling you that I really do understand. I have decided that I have been so blown off so many times that I just don't make the effort anymore. I don't know my grandchkldren and won't at this rate. They may come see Grandma when they are older, but not while they are underage. It doesn't matter that I took care of them constantly until I had a breakdown at 50....their parents have a busy life and if you can't help them, you are just another thing to do that can be ignored. So, have at it. You can only hurt so long.

Boy, I really went on, didn't I? I just wanted you to know I do understand this situation. I've battled it for a long time, but it has just gotten worse. I give up.

Are you enjoying the sun? We have rain and I still need to get my cat in! (-: Poor baby. Wet cats are not happy creatures!

Love you!
    Sue
  8. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You sound so much like me in the family area. When you mentioned that they think if they leave us alone...then it will go away. That is exactly how it looks to me.

And about the grands....well...me too!!

I took care of them until I couldn't any longer. And now that I can't babysit....they don't want to come around.

Like I told my DIL the other day. I haven't always been like this...I know that she can rememeber. If she would think back.

When I was her age I was working 12 hr days, taking care of my family AND a elderly mom. I did what I had to do...I pushed my body until it said... NO MORE.
    God was good to me....He let me hold out 'till mom passed away in 1997!

It is good to know that we have each other to talk to about such things. God bless, and if you ever need to vent to me, please do so!

Take care and have a good day. I hope the rain lets up. I don't know how you feel about rainy days....but they bring me down. I will read other post.

I probably won't be back until tomorrow. My hubby is home and he will be on computer.

Mari
  9. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I guess I have just never told anyone except my husband about how I feel about my children/grandchildren and the way I am treated. I so understand your feelings and your history.

Have a nice evening with your husband. I'm just in and out of bed needing to rest.

Just glad you had some sunshine...we will someday again.

Love,
    Sue