Fivesue I am missing YOU Pls Bump

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Jun 16, 2006.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Hey Sweetie! I have missed not 'talking' with you. I wasn't online to tell Patti to have a good trip.

How was your mamo? I know, they pinch, just a tad.. LOL Better that pinch to keep that cancer at bay.

You have been in my thoughts constantly. I feel as if you are going through a really dark and painful period. Last I knew you were in pain. I believe it is made worse by the long, grieving process. How I wish I could be there for you.

I haven't been on much. I had my back epidural 5/29. Right after Kevin's graduation (yay!), last Friday, I thought I was having a stroke. I was so dizzy. I almost fell to the floor. Screaming headache, prayed to the porcelain (sp) goddess, etc. Turned out, the epidural had knickeked my spine and I was leaking spinal fluid. AH HA!

I had to have a 'blood patch' done last Monday. Still dealing with dizziness and some nausea. Sick of this stuff. I am taking a break from back and neck problems for the rest of the summer...

I miss you Susie Q! I am praying for you and gently hugging you in my thoughts..

Much love,

Kim
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

3. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

She should be back any day now. She posted on the Worship Board about leaving for a week.

Hugs,
    Faye
  4. findmind

findmind New Member

Oh, good, we know where she is...

Hang on, Kim, she'll be with us soon.

She'll be so happy we cared to try to find her! :)

See, there's always hope!
    findmind