FIVESUE I Miss You

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Aug 3, 2006.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I hope you read this and haven't left for vacation!

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I have missed you my friend!

Please write and let me know how you are doing. Physically and emotionally.

Much love,

Kim
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We have been gone for at least 2 weeks and I was very scarce on the board before that. So, today I looked up your user name to see if you were still around, and there was the message to me. It made me feel good to see it. Thank you, Kimmie.

I physically have been challenged by pain, but that's common, huh? Emotionally, I'm OK. The Cymbalta is OK...only on 60 mgs. and am not depressed. Good news. Life with in the middle generation is a challenge....moms and kids/grandkids. AAGH! You know?

How are you? How does your new bed work? How about the surgery, etc? It's been a long time.

Going to turn on my heating pad and sit a bit. Hope to hear from you again soon and you take care of yourself. You are such a wonder, doing all you do with the physical "owies" you have!

Love,
    Sue
  3. fivesue

fivesue New Member

4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

6. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I checked under your name, to see if there had been a reply to my post! LOL! I am so excited!

We are the Sandwich Generation, for SURE! Between problems with kids and dealing with aging parents, it sure does make life more 'challenging'! Even more so when our bodies feel so crummy..

How was your vacation? Has your new home been started? How is newlywed Kevin? And on, on, on....

Many problems with our Kevin. I truly have many more wrinkles after this last year. My eyes need to be double lifted!

Elizabeth is engaged! I am so happy for her and we love Eric.

And get this! I went for my med review today and saw a different doctor due to my NP being out. He says I AM NOT Bipolar, but ADHD or ADD. Many similarities. Makes so much sense! I am more excited about life than I have been in a very long time. Have to see where this goes.........!

I'll keep bumping! We HAVE to get into a chat room!

Take perfect care, Sweetie!

Love,

Kim
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

No, our house isn't started, but we are meeting with our contractor in about 15 minutes. So, this will be brief.

So HAPPY to hear no bi-polar! What a boost. How is your neck, etc?

I am weaning off all AD's...started today. I am only taking one...Cymbalta...and I cut that down myself. Just needed some smaller doses to do it completely. We'll see. I'm excited.

Poor Kim...Kevin's can be a challenge. My Kevin is happy and growing to be such a great guy. He loves his wife and treats her with such love and tenderness. Sniff, Sniff.

Must go, but leave me a time for a chat room and I'll see what I can do. This weekend will be busy, but next week will just be the normal.

So happy to hear from you. Take care!

Love,
    Sue
  8. fivesue

fivesue New Member

9. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Sue!

I am here? Are you? Are you available on Thursday at some time? I am three hours ahead of you...

Much love,

Kim
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Yep....I'm at home on Thursday. I get around to the computer by 9 AM my time so noon yours....let me know. I was so glad to see that you had been on again.

I have been worried about you, knowing you had possible surgery, needed a new bed, now the new dx....HOW ARE YOU?

Hope we can connect.

Love,
    Sue
  11. fivesue

fivesue New Member

12. ksp56

ksp56 Member

That time would be great. I need to check to see what time my oncology check up is first!

I will give you the update and maybe we can REALLY set a time! LOL

Love ya!

Kim
  13. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'll check in here at 9 AM my time tomorrow...I'll post a thread to you....and maybe we can actually talk a bit.

How fun it would be.

Fingers Crossed!

(-:

Sue