FIVESUE I've Missed You

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ksp56, Aug 18, 2008.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Hey Susie-Q!

I thought I saw you on another thread! Are you back???

With moving, and all, I knew you'd been busy as heck! How is everything going??

Have you found comfort in Ben and Jer? No solace for me in Marty and Olive.. they made me awfully angry last time we were together. Now I hang out with Mr. Mill R. Lite or Mrs. W. Ine. Ocassionally. (sp)

Guess what Susie???? I'm going to be a GRANDMA!! Elizabeth and Eric let us know, last week. She is only 6 weeks along, so I feel like I might be jinxing, but it is so exciting! I will need you helpful tips!

I hope you're loving your new home and all is well. How are you feeling with the stress of moving, etc? Please let me know! I've missed you soooooooooooooo much!

Love, Kim
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

,,Hope you don't mind if i stop in to say Hi and to say I've missed Sue tooooo!,,,,,,and hope all is well!,,,

Kim ~~CONGRATS on becomming a Gramma Soon! So exciting!!,,,,,,,,,,HUgs to all!,,,,,Sis
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thanks for the Congrats! I am praying it's a good and healthy pregnancy for both baby and mom! I am soooooooo EXCITED!!

Susie...Yooo Hoooo.. Where are you?????
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

She had gone back to her old house for a week and before that had been ill. She is ok.
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I could have used her email address.. I just noticed she had posted here, very recently, and thought I'd try to catch up!

Thanks for the info. I am glad she is feeling better!

6. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Asa was right. I spent a week in Eureka, was sick, etc.

Finally, I am home in Chico and the weather even cooled down a bit so I worked in the yard a bit today. I am loving this place. If only Jim were here. The good news is he will be done with the job in about 2 weeks. Yeah. Felix and I are very at home here...Ben and Jer are my buddies...I've been eating cold cereal and ice cream most of the summer. (-; So much for healthy eating.

CONGRATULATIONS! I was wondering when the new couple would do their duty and give you a grandchild! (-: It is a wonderful thing. You will do just fine...comes very naturally. We can love and spoil them and send them home. this is living. Well deserved treat after having raised children. Makes me very happy for you.

I have been on and off this board, but the summer has been very stressful in a number of ways, but moving after living in an area since 1961 has to be right up there with the big stressers. Thank goodness for a GPS in the car. If I can get there...and I can by punching in the address, when I'm ready to come home, all I have to do is hit "HOME" and it shows me the way home. Very nice. Otherwise, I don't know how much I would have ventured out without Jim being around.

Hey, Sis...I saw where you were hoping one of your daughters would become overcome by the "I want to be a mother' feeling and finally give you a grandchild. I hope it's soon. Thanks for adding to this note. Makes me feel good.

So, Kim...I'm here. Dropping in and out, but here. Thanks so much for asking. I am eager to hear all the details of the pregnancy and of course, the beautiful grandchild you will have. Quite an experience seeing your child as a parent. Nothing quite like it. I understand it is more intense with daughters, but as I only have sons, I don't know. But, seeing my son with his new babies was quite thrilling. Watching him be a father is terrific because he does a great job.

You take care, Kim. Thanks for searching for me. Glad I dropped in today.

Take care...and stay away from Marti!

7. sisland

sisland New Member

Very glad to hear from you! and also that your doing well!,,,,Here's Hoping that DH will be at home with you soon!,,,,,,So you lived in Eureka CA,,,,,,I grew up just outside of Eureka MT!,,,,,,Lolol,,,,,I've always heard what a wonderful area that is!,,,,,,

My Kids The Teachers (Don & Janell) are all settled into their new home on the Lamedeer native American Reservation,,,,,,,,Today is their first day of teaching actually,,,,,Nell has the 2nd Graders and Don the 7& 8th graders,,,,,a challenge for them but also Rewarding!,,,I'm so Proud of them!,,,,,,,

Love your description of the Navigational system!,,,I'm glad it gets you Home safe!,,,,,Yes i know It's so hard not to be a Gramma when i know i should be already!,,,,,,lolol,,,,,,My Nieces are having Babies though!,,,,,,,,,,,,so that helps!,,,,,HUgs! and Give Felix a pet for me!,,,,,,,,,,Sis