Fivesue.... Thinking of You and Your Family

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Dec 12, 2005.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

You must be exhausted today. Just want you to know that you are close in thoughts.

Be kind to yourself and as always, take perfect care.

Love and Gentle Hugs,

Kim
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Yes, I am tired today. I wrote a brief note on the thread I posted last night, and I wanted to write to more, but need to take a nap.

And then I saw your post and was so delighted. You are so special to me, and I do thank you for all your care and friendship. I missed you and this board last week. Although my dad has a computer, it is dial-up and there just was no time to chat. An action-packed week as you well know.

How long has your father been gone? Just a year or so? It is such a trying time as I love him, I don't want him to hurt, my mom's tired, and she is watching the love of her life die...been married 59 years. So, all these emotions plus the physical effort of driving, helping, etc. are sometimes overwhelming. You are a veteran so I'm sure you can relate.

I feel stangely detached right now...guess it's because I'm so tired, but it is a good thing because I can't continue to dwell on the situation. You know? I think God is giving me the grace to rest and recoup before the next bout, and for that, I am very thankful.

How are you feeling? How's Kevin? Things going well? How's your mom? How's WW going? I was on that for a bit a few years ago, and I liked it, but as my meds were wacked I didn't lose weight. It is a good program, though. I have lost some weight by a change in my eating habits which has mostly given me more energy. It has been great.

So, I'm going to take a nap and try to drop in later tonight and chat...don't know about it, but we'll see. Would love to exchange e-mails, so maybe soon we can set a time.

You take perfect care, also! You are such an active person and so up! Don't let the DD get the better of you...bet it at its own game. (-:

Love,
    Sue