Fivesue You are in my thoughts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ksp56, Jan 1, 2006.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts.

I remember well when the shock of Dad's death started to leave and the reality started to sink in. It was even more painful, than I thought it would be. So many thoughts. Maybe some regrets. Even more, a true sense of what I had lost. My Dad, my protecter.

Keeping you close in my heart, prayers and thoughts. Be gentle, be kind to yourself, and be patient. Grieving has it own time. It ebbs and tides.

I wish there was more I could do...

Love,

Kim
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

We have had some real disasterous weather here the last few days with more to come, so with the power out all day yesterday, I didn't get on the board. Today, I have been lurking...reading because I'm just too tired to think!

I so appreciate your kindness and your support. I've been thinking about you and your friend's loss of a husband and how emotionally and physically draining that must have been and is. Don't think the reality has hit me yet...it will, I know. I'm still just in a haze.Just about to call Mom to see how her day was.

I wish you good health and less pain in 2006. I wish for Kevin to graduate! (-: I wish that at some point we can chat and e-mail so that we can keep touch on a more regular basis. You take good care of you this weekend and the rest of this new year. You are worth it!

Love,

Sue
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Oh, you are experiencing that bad weather too? What a lot to deal with. Is your home safe? Tripling up those prayers now.

We will REALLY hook up soon. In the meantime, take care of yourself, in all ways.

Love,

Kim
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

our home is in no danger. It is the areas along the rivers...we have six large rivers in our area....and they just flood every year some, but not like this. We haven't had one this bad for 10 years now.

In 1964, we had a flood that was so massive that whole towns of people, roads, cattle, logs, bridges, everything that was in the vacinity of the rivers, especially the Eel, was washed away. Terrible flood. Had never been one like it and hasn't been one like that since. Thank God. Luckily the people in those areas took the hint and didn't re-build but bought mobile homes. Funny to think of that all these years later. I was still in high school.

About to go take a nap. Jim feels pretty lousy today as do I and I'm about to MAKE him go see the doc. Men!

Take care...Love, Sue