****FIVESUE****

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Jan 19, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I just wanted to say "hi" and hope all is well with you tonight. I am on here for a bit and was thinking of you.

Today has been a bit better for me....but so much going on mentally. I look around and see SO much that needs to be done.. I so much want to clean....but it isn't worth it right now!!

MamaR

I'm updating....I have had a better day today. I have been on here more today....and seen some of your replies. Glad that we are back at it a bit!

There seems to be so many needs. It makes me feel bad about complaining!

[This Message was Edited on 01/20/2006]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I think I'd best keep my little mouth shut because I am blessed beyond words. So many people have so many problems I couldn't begin to deal with. I pray for people on this board. All of us need prayer to live life...it is just plain hard. And you, my dear, have a tough road right now; you aren't complaining. "Just the facts, M'am."

I did see you posting today, and I was glad to see it, also. Hooray! We're back at it.

I have had a harder day today as I overdid yesterday and pulled my lower back. OW! But, it's OK. It will get better, and I really did get much accomplished yesterday. Even vacuumed the downstairs...that probably was the last straw. I know what you mean about wanting things to be clean...it seems I just can't pace myself although I am getting a bit better at it.

HOpe you have a good weekend. Take care and I may be on and off tomorrow. We have a busy day so I hope I'll have the gumption to keep up.

Love,
    Sue
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I hope that you have a relaxing weekend.

If all goes as planned I will be busy tomorrow and Sunday with family needs.

Well, I have to go...just popped back to front as I was logging off....and there was Sue!

Take it easy....Mari