***FIVESUE***

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaR, Feb 16, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Are you going to add your pic to your profile soon?

I will....if you will!

I have put Teyha Kitty back up.

I hate my pics anymore...but, I guess that we just are what we are...can't change it!

Mari
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'll see if Jim can help me do it. I am a computer imbicile! I don't know how to do much and I don't have pics on my account; they are all on Jim's.

So, if he will help me, I will post one. I have meant to do that, but some many things come up and I forget when Jim is here. So....

Hope you are OK. I don't like my pics either, but I guess I am what I am now. Can't think about 10 years ago or even 5 years ago...this is who I am now, and that's that.

But, I will write myself a note to see if Jim can help me do that. (-:

Love,
    Sue
  3. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I didn't mean to be pushy. I hope that I didn't come across that way. I was in a more open mood earlier....I guess.

Sometimes I do things... and then later question myself about it. I have just felt a bit more open since I found you guys on here.

I usually don't talk alot...or open up easily. I just have felt drawn to you...and some of the other ladies... and I guess that there is a reason for that.

I was TOTALLY talking about myself when I wrote the last bit about.... I guess that WE are what we are....can't change it!
    I should have said "I"....not "WE". I didn't notice how that might sound!!

I guess that I should have just stayed off the computer today. I feel goofy!
    Please forgive me if I might have been offensive!

I have been so preoccupied lately. We are having a problem in our church that has me sort of searching for answers.
    I pray...but I get really anxious and can't sit still when something is bothering me. I have always been that way.

When I am bothered about something.... if I am able to move....I have to be busy!! I used to clean everything! I can't do that all at once anymore!!

Mari

4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

If you figure out how to put a pix on, and tell me step by step how to do so,I will join the two of you!

I had my hair cut with short layers today. My pix would look like a pea on a linebacker's body!

Thinking about you both...

Hugs,

Kim

5. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I will try to explain....if I can remember each step.

You go to your profile.

Click edit profile.

You will see... add picture/ or replace picture.

Click on that... then go to...Browse.

Click on Browse... and go into your pictures that are stored on your computer.

Locate a picture...then...double click and it should take you to where it shows the picture is downloaded on your profile.

If someone else sees this... and can direct better....please do!

It has been awhile since I went through it! I might have forgotten a step.

Mari

[ advertisement ]