FiveSue

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kch64, Apr 23, 2006.

1. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sorry I've been stranger. I hope your med change is working.

My husband and I are starting marriage counselling tomorrow. He said he would do anything to keep me from leaving. I am already looking at apartments.

I pray you're o.k. God bless and stay in touch.

Hugs,
    Kendra
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I've been a bit out of it myself the last week or so. I am glad that you and your husband are talking...and getting counseling. I know for me it helped in that at the end, I knew I had given it my best shot. I do pray that things will even out for you now.

The med change this week has been awful...don't think I'll go down another notch until I see what happens this coming week....stay level for another week. It has been very bad....very bad weekend.

Thank you for posting for me. It cheered me up today. I'm hoping my hair appointment will help, also.

Take care of yourself and I am praying for you. Life is so hard at times.

Hugs to you!
    Sue
  3. kch64

kch64 New Member

Dear Sue, I will pray for you that you will have a better week.

Try to keep your mind busy if you can. Read or pray or sing.

Hugs.
    Kendra
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Good suggestions....feel pretty rotten today, also. This too shall pass. That's what my dad always said. "It has come to pass!" He was so great. Loved him dearly...such a wit.

Good week to you. Thanks again.

Sue
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

It's good to see you back here on the board. I have missed you. I just went to the post on Shannonsparkles and saw your sweet thought and thought how neat you are and how I miss you when you're not able to be on....

I know, we do have other lives! (-:

Hugs,
    Sue
  6. kch64

kch64 New Member

Sue, I'm hanging in there. How are you? My health has actually been good lately. Thank God for that.

I have secured an apartment and will move in two weeks. My trial separation, on my own. It's going to be hard, but I have to do it.

My husband and I are still going to counselling, but it's not really helping yet. He says he wants this to work, but I really don't see a change.

I'm still suffering with the heartache of loneliness both from the marriage and from the thought of going it alone.

Pray for me. I will pray for you also.

Keep in touch.
    Kendra