Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, May 14, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Haven't seen any posts from you for a few days! Hope all is well!!,,,,,just checking in to see if your doing OK!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,Sis
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Hi Sis...

I feel so honored you wrote to me. Life has been very hectic.

We were out of town for a bit, and now I am beginning to pack the house as we're moving at the end of the month. We bought a house in Chico and the move is on.

I have been lurking around, read about your dad turning 89...what a guy.

I have some bowel problems and I think I have a cold or something, too, so I haven't really responded too much. Life has been so hectic and now we are moving.

Have you taken your annual trip on the Highway to the that what it's called? In Glacier National Park?

Hope you are doing are the girls?

I'll be on and off around here for the next few weeks and then for a lot of the summer as we get things situated in our new place. But,I will be back...I love this place.

3. sisland

sisland New Member

Your still around! Moving sounds hectic!,,,sounds like you have alot going on!,,,I sure hope you are spacing out your packing so you don't get in to much of a flare! How far away is Chico?,,,sounds like you have time to complete the task!

My Dad is doing Good,,,the only thing is that he's losing his sight to demacular degeration,,,(SP),,,,So thats an issue but he's dealing with it!,,,,,,

The Girls are all so busy and live a few hours away from me so i don't get to see them as much as i would like to of course,,,,,oh'well

Everytime i talk to them on the phone i ask them a million questions about everything and i'm sure they get tired of that!,,,,,,lolol......I'm making Bananna bread with chocolate chips in it today and also regular whole Grain Bread ,,,,,I'll save you some!,,,,

The Sun road doesn't open till the middle of June,,Because of all the snowplowing it takes to get it open!,,,,But I'll be up there!,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis

[This Message was Edited on 05/14/2008]