Fixed- thanks ....Q: could you check my profile pic? Thanks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Mar 6, 2010.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

I just uploaded a photo of my dog enjoying life.

If I just click on my name, I still see the Mexican catarina skeleton sculpture,
    but if I click on my full "profile", the new photo is there.

At least that's what I see, which doesn't make sense...

Is that what is visible to everyone else?

[This Message was Edited on 03/07/2010]
  2. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I see a picture of a white dog and some flowers (I think they're flowers, it's hard to tell!!) My 55 year old eyes ain't seein' so good no more!!! :)
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

Did you see it when you clicked on my name only? (I still see the catarina doll)

Or did you have to click on 'about me'? (This is the only place I see it)

Thanks Jan!

4. HeavenlyRN

HeavenlyRN New Member

I just clicked on your name on your post and it showed up. By the way...what kind of dog do you have?

5. quanked

quanked Member

your profile. There is a phot0 of the most serene and adorable looking doggie (who reminds me of my most perfect darling KIKI dog--she died August 11th last summer) by a flower pot. It was too small to see but then I clicked "about me" and there was a much larger version on this page.

It is a most pleasing photo. Thanks for posting it.

6. victoria

victoria New Member

I still see the catarina when I click on my name, but I think I remember the last time I changed my photo, it took a few days for it to show up for me. Tho it did eventually. I will never understand this board!

So sorry for your loss, Quanked. I miss all my past dogs.

We have 3 other mixed rescues. Yes Mace is very sweet & serene, about 50% of the time... LOL. That's why I took the photo, it looked like he was taking the time to 'smell the roses' and contemplate life.

In between being serene, he's a bit more neurotic/goofy than the average dog. My best guess he's a "lab with herd dog with pit" mix.

The rest of the time he runs around the yard and barks in a howly-raspy tone. He used to like to play with the cows at our old place, or herd them back if they broke thru the fence.

[This Message was Edited on 03/06/2010]
  7. windblade

windblade Active Member

Gave me a good laugh - he looks deep into meditation, and literally smelling the roses.
  8. kjade

kjade New Member

I do see the dog and the roses - that is a really pretty pic. He does look like he is smelling the roses! LOL.
    I have the same dog - he is almost 4 yrs old, and still acts like a bug puppy. He is so hyper and loves to play with the kids. He is a great family dog. I am wondering much longer until he mellows out and gets past the puppy phase?

Anyway great picture. I have been trying to upload pics and it never works for me anymore. I have emailed PH about it and they never got back to me. I wonder what I am doing wrong?
  9. victoria

victoria New Member

Mace is 6 and still hasn't slowed down, LOL. I sure wish we had some kids for him to play with at least part of the time!

kjade - rest assured, it's a 99.9% chance it's not 'you'. I've had problems too, and I was really shocked to have it load on my first try! Tho not shocked that I can't see it right away when my name is clicked, don't understand why that takes a few days to show for me while everyone else can see it!