Flare after flare - ssstttrrreeessssss

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FMayastigi, Jul 2, 2003.

1. FMayastigi

FMayastigi New Member

Hi all,
    I just wanted to say that even though I have not posted a lot or been posting for a long time I have not disappeared. I am in the process of moving, a very stressful event to me. I wanted to let everybody know that I have still been on and reading as often as I can but between moving and my 6yr old son on summer break I have not have much time for anything else. There is really nobody to help and my husband has been working lots of hours. I will not go on and on. I just really wanted to say I already feel like you guys are part of my family and not that I am being vain just wanted to keep in touch and let you know I am not that easy to get rid of LOL!!! I also would like to ask for some wishes, prayers, or any positive carma that I will make it through this. Between my muscles, my brain, and my heart I feel as if I am going to explode but don't have the energy to do that. Anyway thanks so much to all who have endored this and for all good waves my way. Peace, love and dreams to all.
    Love,
    Tammy
  2. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

Hi Tammy,

I've given up trying to figure out when I flare ends and another starts but I know that the summers are the worst...I have heat intolerance so bad that 30 minutes outside when it's over 85 puts me in the bed for days.

I know how hard it must be to have this DD and need to care for a child on summer vacation!!! Do you have a Boys & Girls club around? My daughter swears they are a life saver...she also has this DD and 2 girls... 8 & 9 years.

I'm sending you my prayers and lots of butterfly blessings...hang in there and know your friends will be here for comfort and support.

Hugs,
    Shaky