Flare... new pain.. kinda concerned now.. LEFT ARM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimba4318, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

Hi friends.. really feeling like a whiner!! Sorry... I hate that you never know what is Fibro and what is another pain.

Not sure if I have any infection going on, but certainly high stressed lately (dental work last week, lymph node surgery the week before, and stomach surgery a few weeks prior to that......)

My right knee has bursitis flaring up... thats an old thing, but my left leg (knee down to toes) feels like someone is squeezing it and then my toes are numb. Looks like there is a little red streak in the back of it (had weird red streaks on my hands yesterday)

The other thing that has me worried is my left arm feels like it is in a vice, it has gotten worse as the day has gone on and my fingers get numb and tingling. Driving me crazy...

OTHER SYMPTOMS driving me nuts: Horrible taste in my mouth for days (no thrush), burning/bloating in stomach, severe fatigue, dizziness. Need to take my temp. but cannot find the darn thermometer.

Not describing good.. I'm out of it.

Any thoughts on these symptoms? Sorry for the whining.
    Hugs
    Kim

2. Kellyslaw

Kellyslaw New Member

Dear Kimba:

I am so sorry you are having such a bad day. I would be worried too if my arm felt like you described. It must be miserable. Does you doc know? Left arm symptoms such as yours can be signs of really serious trouble. Let us know what happens. As one of the really sweet people on this site told me, take deep breaths. Call your doc.

Hugs,
    Kelly
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi hon! Oh my goodness, sorry you are still having problems. I always thought that red streaks could be a sign of infection, but I am not for sure. My Mom always told me that, and I googled "red streaks on skin". You should go get checked out, I am sure it is something your dr. can help you with. Sending positive thoughts your way, keep us updated, I am sure you will be just fine. Kim :)
  4. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

thanks Kim & Kelly.. may be a lupusy thing. So weird about the left side issues. I will watch the "streaks" My ankle on that side, hurts to move it. I am used to pain though, so I will chalk it up, for now, to fibro.

I really need to get my blood levels checked for my blood thinner... so bad, supposed to have had that done weeks ago. Not good on my part, think I am a little to thin with my blood right now.

The stress factor is thru the roof today, if you saw my dog cancer thread, so I think it has been one blow after another... hopefully it is just stressed induced.

Gotta go put Joshy to bed now. Wishing you all well and thank you for the advice and support as always.
    Hugs
    Kim