Flare Not Due To Bad Tooth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Saw the dentist today and he said the tooth is fine. We decided it gets sensitive and throbs when my allergies/sinuses are bad. That's good news; I don't need a root canal.

I think this flare has been due to the mold under my sink. I'm starting to feel a little better as it dries up with the A/C on all the time.

Geez, it's like we are teetering on the tippy top of a steep slippery slope and any little thing can push us over the side.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I hope you can get some help. We shouldn't have to look so hard to find docs who can help us.

Love, Mikie
  3. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I had many root canals done, that was b-4 the FMS/CMPD, wish I knew then what I know know , that everything isn't always what you might think it is. A Bad tooth ache in one tooth, might even be another that is acting up also.
    I had lost 2 teeth due to being mis=dx.

Glad you got some good new's for change.
    sharon
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

This is interesting because two weeks ago, I raced to my dentist with a throbbing tooth---when my dentist did x-rays of both sides, there was nothing wrong with the tooth itself, but my sinus cavities on top of the tooth on that side were cloudy. The ones on the other side were clear. And just that day, I had started blowing some ugly junk out of that side of my nose. So my dentist put me on sinus infection antibiotics, & sure enough, the pain went away within a day or so (of course, I kept on the antibiotic for the full term).

Amazing how connected the sinuses are to everything else; mainly the pain was not in my face, like previous sinus infections I've had, but in my tooth & ear on that side.

Glad you don't need a root canal & hope you continue to feel better!

Hugs,
    Pam